Analysis Coronavirus - The Impact

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to make sure the unemployed and unwilling to work get their share
I think it's called empathy for your fellow man?

But people who lose their jobs going forward will now receive double the normal newstart allowance, as will the current unemployed. So what that says is after some 15+ yrs of no increase, this is what it actually should be, in line with the cost of living or cpi. The same with the pension increase now, brings it up to what it should be, to be able to survive. So in effect all the previous unemployed were undeserving scumbags, but the newly Covid-19 unemployed are immediately entitled to a larger sum?
Anyway it's a good thing for everybody, when if and it finally trickles down.

Apparently with all the sport shutdown globally, there's been a big uptake of viewers watching AFL around the world?

More and more reports about how bad it is in Iran are getting out. We will probably never know the real numbers though.

Amazing that North Korea which sits between China and South Korea has no cases. Zero, zip, nada. I guess the legend of Fatty Kim just keeps growing. Or there is a slim chance that it's all a lie of course.

Regarding Spain and Italy. Maybe the fact that they are all huggy/kissy types has something to do with the spreading? Or on a less serious note, maybe IS is right, and this is Allahs' revenge against the Catholic Crusader Infidels who invaded the Holy Lands blah blah blah?:sick:
I agree with the Spain /Italy.
Kiss on one side the other and back again will certainly spread it quick .
In Contrast Japanese just bow and they are doing better .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I repeat:

Borders to close 1:30pm Tuesday.

Rotto to be used as a quarantine island.

WOW!!

Borders arent "closed" - interstate travellers have to go into mandatory 14 day quarantine under threat of forced isolation. But this will "effectively" close the borders.

Hmmm, I thought we would be 100%. But-

What's 0 divided by 0 ? Anything divided by zero is some sort of paradox isn't it? So I will just quietly slink away now.
So if we play melbourne and score 100 points and Melbourne score 0 we have 4 points and 0% because anything divided by 0 is 0

Not necessary.

They might let footballers in for work.

Also depends how long they're closed for.
SA teams might have to play all of their away games first.
Also, as other 'essential' workers are allowed in(truck drivers with loads of fruit or toilet paper), they could quarantine the incoming team (and support staff) pretty easily.

Chartered flight in and out, stay in their own hotel (there are no other guests anyway as no travel), play the game (pretty sure the state will be able to get a list of all known contacts) then fly straight out.

Of course it would also require a form of quarantine in a teams home state, but my guess is that is already happening.

Also expecting new infections to drop off a cliff ex NSW in about a week as the overseas infections being brought in stop (as the border closures will have been in effect long enough to make an impact).

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back