Analysis Coronavirus - The Impact

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That bus driver drove my route up until Thursday. He came back from overseas and didn't self quarantine. The majority of the money fares would have been school children. fu** that guy fu** him, campaigner, huge ******* campaigner.

what bus route?

Shits me how we never did the self isolation earlier!

what bus route?

Shits me how we never did the self isolation earlier!

Anyone who travelled on a Transperth bus between Monday, March 9 and Tuesday, March 18 may need to retrace their steps.

These are the routes the infected driver took during those dates:
  • 506: Bull Creek Station to High Rd / Nicholson Rd
  • 507: Bull Creek Station to Cannington Station
  • 509: Bull Creek Station to Cannington Station
  • 517: Murdoch Tafe to Thornlie Station
  • 178: Bull Creek Station to Elizabeth Quay bus station
  • 999: Circle route from Fremantle Station to Fremantle Station
  • 518: Murdoch Tafe to Cockburn Central Station
  • 527: Cockburn Central Station to Aubin Grove Station
  • 537: Aubin Grove Station to Honeywood Av / Darling Ch

That bus driver drove my route up until Thursday. He came back from overseas and didn't self quarantine. The majority of the money fares would have been school children. fu** that guy fu** him, campaigner, huge ******* campaigner.
I use one of the bus routes occasionally too, but haven't in those dates. Niece and nephew every day though.

People go on about how the Chinese should be punished for eating wild animals as if it doesn't happen anywhere else. It happens in just about every culture in the world. In Australia we eat kangaroo, crocodile, emu, rabbit, shooters have been jumping up and down for years defending their right to shoot and eat wild duck, who love paddling around in sewage ponds and nearly all the seafood we eat is wild caught. What is the difference between the live lobster we sell into Chinese seafood markets and a live pangolin sold in a market?
The Yanks would go to war before they gave up their right to shoot the s**t out of anything that moves and eat it. While we are on the subject of yanks they actually covered up the start of the 2018 flu epedemic, leaving the Spanish to find out it was a major problem and wear the name of the pandemic for ever more.
I could go through every continent and find weird s**t eaten in every one of them.
People are different, s**t happens, we have to deal with it.

I'm not a Scomo basher, generally avoid becoming one of those people, but that presser was weak as piss. Absolute trash 🗑

Stage 2 in general is weak as piss.

Too much asking the general public. Too much Mr Nice Kent. "We're asking the public to avoid this, we'd like to see the public stop doing that..."

Put your foot down campaigner! TELL the public how it is going to be. Stipulate the rules and that's that. Anyone who doesn't like it can suck it up.

This isn't a fair situation for anyone. Yes people will complain, yes there is horrible stories across the board, but * me... look at the bigger picture.

The minute you start trusting the general public to do the right thing you've stamped your papers as a naive idiot.

People go on about how the Chinese should be punished for eating wild animals as if it doesn't happen anywhere else. It happens in just about every culture in the world. In Australia we eat kangaroo, crocodile, emu, rabbit, shooters have been jumping up and down for years defending their right to shoot and eat wild duck, who love paddling around in sewage ponds and nearly all the seafood we eat is wild caught. What is the difference between the live lobster we sell into Chinese seafood markets and a live pangolin sold in a market?
The Yanks would go to war before they gave up their right to shoot the s**t out of anything that moves and eat it. While we are on the subject of yanks they actually covered up the start of the 2018 flu epedemic, leaving the Spanish to find out it was a major problem and wear the name of the pandemic for ever more.
I could go through every continent and find weird s**t eaten in every one of them.
People are different, s**t happens, we have to deal with it.
Its not about what they are eating although thats how it get transferred its how it manifests in the first place that is the issue. Its the wet markets where they pack all different live species of animals right on top of each other which is a veritable breading ground for disease. That is the issue. They are the most disgusting inhumane places on earth and its not wonder that nearly all the modern diseases have originated from these practices and places.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NZ has 100 cases - shuts everything down.

Our sickness is escalating just as quick as Dark Sharks is loosing his muscle mass and yet we’re still open for business.

Madness

Its not about what they are eating although thats how it get transferred its how it manifests in the first place that is the issue. Its the wet markets where they pack all different live species of animals right on top of each other which is a veritable breading ground for disease. That is the issue. They are the most disgusting inhumane places on earth and its not wonder that nearly all the modern diseases have originated from these practices and places.

To be fair, many of the points you raise could be used to describe the live animal export industry from this country.

I had to spend 50 minutes in a small room with a coughing and spluttering kid today because the parent refused to come and pick them up, so the sick bay sent them back to class. Heavens above I ask them to sit outside due to duty of care.

Not much point having my job at the end of all this if I'm dead.

You get the PM you deserve. Close down schools except for kids who have to be there, like kids of health professionals. Leave skeleton crews of staff at school and let us teach online. It's not ****ing rocket science.

I'm actually getting quite upset about it all, I don't feel at all like my wellbeing is valued whatsoever. I don't sign up to be a sacrificial lamb. Kids are being infected now too! I've got so much love for doctors, nurses, cleaners, garbos, retail workers...Nic Nat's uber eats guy etc. Amazing work by them.

I think ScoMo is a complete c**t but I don't hate how he is handling things this week. I think the measures now in place (i.e. the measures in place as of midnight tomorrow) are probably where we should have been a week ago, but I also appreciate how many people in the general public are being total stubborn/clueless d!cks about these measures. Thus the gradual ramping up of them. I sympathise on the schools issue. There's no right answer for that one.
I feel like this is now Australia's last chance to behave. The message has been sent and reinforced. The borders are semi-controlled, and increased testing ability is coming online, so our destiny is in our own hands now.

The last 3 days have been shockers, but there's also a fair lag between actions and results so fingers crossed for the coming week ...

covid-19.jpg

I sympathise on the schools issue. There's no right answer for that one.
Yes there is.
Close down schools except for kids who have to be there, like kids of health professionals. Leave skeleton crews of staff at school and let us teach online.
Would probably cut my school of 1400 to 200 and that would be very easy to stick to isolation rules.

As it we have 800 plus still and teachers are having to deliver the same content in multiple ways, it's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back