Coronavirus & Lockdowns - the Positives - Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news..... less people die from covid, maybe once they take of all the false positives from a test not really fit for purpose and probably all the people that really died from something else but tested positive i am guessing even less people died from covid

unfortunately just a little over counting issue --oops!

Great news..... less people die from covid, maybe once they take of all the false positives from a test not really fit for purpose and probably all the people that really died from something else but tested positive i am guessing even less people died from covid

unfortunately just a little over counting issue --oops!

until you add the ones who died from it and werent tested or deliberately under estimated

Of the 1000 deaths in the US every day how many do you think might be fake ?
Of the 160,000 what would you estimate to be not cv19 ?
Here he is, fresh from his rest in his Mum's basement, excited by the fact JobKeeper is extended so he doesn't have to work. Hawk Dork still defending measures that ruins millions of lives in order to tack on a few months to the end of a just few lives...

Here he is, fresh from his rest in his Mum's basement, excited by the fact JobKeeper is extended so he doesn't have to work. Hawk Dork still defending measures that ruins millions of lives in order to tack on a few months to the end of a just few lives...
Its not the answer to the question is it ?

I have the same restrictions in Qld a you have in SA

Its not the answer to the question is it ?
Florida for example had multiple hospitals caught testing at 100% positive, what are the odds?! The US system gives a financial incentive to over-report figures given they get more money for a covid activity

The US numbers are greatly exaggerated.

Florida for example had multiple hospitals caught testing at 100% positive, what are the odds?! The US system gives a financial incentive to over-report figures given they get more money for a covid activity

By "greatly" what do you mean ?
and if its significant

Why isnt Trump tweeting about it ?

The caveat here is that they have to be admitted to hospital, merely testing positive isn't enough to have you admitted (same as in Australia). Have to be genuinely ill.

As I understand it, it's a sensitive test that errs on the side of a false positive, rather than a false negative.
So if you were on the borderline, but then recover you will test positive, and then negative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news for Sweden, Armageddon never happened, Neil Ferguson from Imperial college was only 75 times to high in his guesstimates.

1597024032470.png

Good news for Sweden, Armageddon never happened, Neil Ferguson from Imperial college was only 75 times to high in his guesstimates.

View attachment 931945
Not great news for the 5763 dead though ...for the first wave
8th on the death to population ladder thanks to the statistical magic of Andora and San Marino a few deaths in micoro states can bring

Graph is showing a slight uptick in new infection rates too from under 100 to mid 400 in the last few weeks

Last edited:
Further to my previous post, i should post what Anders Tegnall the Swedish state epidemiologist said .... more positives.

1597027241147.png

Further to that, although there may be state recorded covid deaths of around 6,000 the all cause mortality rate does not reflect this at all, in fact if you did not know covid exists you wouldn't notice anything particularly sinister in their death statistics as evidenced by this graph.

1597027242472.png

Attachments

• 1597026936060.png
    1597026936060.png
    254.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 1597027140309.png
    1597027140309.png
    276 KB · Views: 58
Further to my previous post, i should post what Anders Tegnall the Swedish state epidemiologist said .... more positives.

View attachment 931997

Further to that, although there may be state recorded covid deaths of around 6,000 the all cause mortality rate does not reflect this at all, in fact if you did not know covid exists you wouldn't notice anything particularly sinister in their death statistics as evidenced by this graph.

View attachment 931998
So no chance of second wave ?
People thought the same in Australia but without the massive death toll

Chart showing October to June annual deaths. Never mind that COVID wasn't around until March (in Sweden) with first recorded case March 4. So the other years have 5 months extra time for deaths. July had further deaths to increase the numbers, yet conveniently left off. Perhaps comparing March to August deaths would be better.

Chart showing October to June annual deaths. Never mind that COVID wasn't around until March (in Sweden) with first recorded case March 4. So the other years have 5 months extra time for deaths. July had further deaths to increase the numbers, yet conveniently left off. Perhaps comparing March to August deaths would be better.

nope, no they don't, you cant follow very well, every year is charted the exact same time period.

July deaths in Sweden were barely noticeable for covid and not above all cause mortality baseline

nope, no they don't, you cant follow very well, every year is charted the exact same time period.

July deaths in Sweden were barely noticeable for covid and not above all cause mortality baseline
So Sweden is lying about their death rate ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back