News Coronavirus Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rub your crystal balls and tell us what you think life will be like in Victoria in 3 weeks time?

Will the wheels fall off like Italy? Food shortage?

My understanding is govt thinks it will peak for four weeks in ten weeks time.

Who was it talking about how "Malaysia isn't freaking out" before.

Malaysia isn't testing lol.

Strong start from the US. Can they maintain that pace?

Strong start from the US. Can they maintain that pace?

Oh I think they can, I think the US - and they've got the right man in charge for this - can show the world they do mass death from a pandemic bigger and better than the rest.

Would make sense to see what happens over the next 4 - 5 weeks and then you play everyone once if possible and go from there.
But ......But....... But......this would mean no double blockbusters/wankfests. Carlton only plays Collingwood once!!! That's not fair. How can we cook the books with a clean and open competition??

Oh I think they can, I think the US - and they've got the right man in charge for this - can show the world they do mass death from a pandemic bigger and better than the rest.
3FE99967-D426-43B9-91B2-5EA73C9BEAB7.jpeg
Let’s get these 2 legends involved moving forward.

A sociopath bleeding the last drops from a crumbling empire....yeah they'll give it a hell of a shake :thumbsu:

It will be one hell of an effort to out-do Africa, though.

Once they get properly on line..................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A sociopath bleeding the last drops from a crumbling empire....yeah they'll give it a hell of a shake :thumbsu:

This isn’t Africa first rodeo in dealing with pandemics.

as bad as it sounds, they deal with s**t like Ebola, a break out of this in the western world and we’d actually see break down of society.

I’ve no doubt Australia would look like a scene from mad max.

Word is AFL season is now not moving ahead.

Totally post-poned.

Not confirmed yet unlike my thing about no-crowds from last week. So asterisk on this for now.

This isn’t Africa first rodeo in dealing with pandemics.

as bad as it sounds, they deal with s**t like Ebola, a break out of this in the western world and we’d actually see break down of society.

I’ve no doubt Australia would look like a scene from mad max.

After years of treating it they’ve finally got it under control. During that period the number of people who died of Ebola was nothing compared to the number of deaths caused by measles, a preventable illness.

Word is AFL season is now not moving ahead.

Totally post-poned.

Not confirmed yet unlike my thing about no-crowds from last week. So asterisk on this for now.

There’s no way they could go ahead. They’re just trying to figure out the best way to do it without losing too much money

Haven't a lot of those incidents been dismissed as errors in testing rather than some ever-evolving illness?

If this entire thing has reminded us of anything it's that news coming out of China should be taken with a pinch of salt. They tried to suppress information nonstop and it was only the people that were recording information and letting it get through.

Let's not forget the video of police demanding a Chinese citizen remove and rescind a tweet just because he was telling people what was actually happening in Wuhan.

That's what I've heard. Tho ... As you no doubt realise, it's hardly reliable information.

After years of treating it they’ve finally got it under control. During that period the number of people who died of Ebola was nothing compared to the number of deaths caused by measles, a preventable illness.

Not to mention hunger and malnutrition.

Coronavirus media trade wrap:

A+ - Ardern
A - Trudeau
B+ - Biden
B- - Xi Jinping
C - Kim Jong-un, Robert Mugabe
F - Morrison, Boris
Impeach - Trump

Last edited:
Until it affects us personally.
The slow counter upwards in every media story?
view-counter.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back