Coronavirus Tv shows to binge.

I would also recommend Chernobyl. I watched it on an international flight and couldn't stop, watching all 5 episodes in one sitting.

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned as yet, Sunderland Till I Die. As a Dogs supporter I could relate to this story, especially season 2.

A good dark comedy is After Life with Ricky Gervais, and for a bit of a laugh, Derry Girls.

Feb 21, 2002
Hawaii
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I would also recommend Chernobyl. I watched it on an international flight and couldn't stop, watching all 5 episodes in one sitting.

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned as yet, Sunderland Till I Die. As a Dogs supporter I could relate to this story, especially season 2.

A good dark comedy is After Life with Ricky Gervais, and for a bit of a laugh, Derry Girls.
Yes! I saw it listed yesterday and thought of this thread. Great series.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Slack Nang

Senior List
Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
CDFC
I like cartoons

Archer is great, Bobs Burgers is better

The Boondocks is awesome

cherrypie

Club Legend
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Ah, good to know. I watched all of the first season, then saw a few episodes from the second on a long flight, and gave up. Might have to get back to it.

Yeah I found the start of the second season was a bit all over the place with new characters and plotlines but it all comes together towards then end of that season. Season 3 is just as good as the first and the 4th season was easily my favourite, the finale is incredible and worth getting through Season 2 for imo

I've been missing my weekly dose of Dogs and Australian culture so I watched Red Dog last night. That helped a bit.
Hard times! Hang in there.

How's it going in Florida? Are you able to get out much?
The numbers for Florida don't look great, but nowhere near like NY & NJ.

Floridog

All Australian
Mar 8, 2014
Southwest Florida
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Florida Everblades
Hard times! Hang in there.

How's it going in Florida? Are you able to get out much?
The numbers for Florida don't look great, but nowhere near like NY & NJ.
The worst of it is in the big cities of course. I'm in a smaller city and things aren't so bad here. I know four people who have contracted the virus. None who have died from it. Let's hope it stays that way. My job is considered necessary infrastructure. So that's kind of a good news bad news thing. That means I keep working and getting a paycheck but I work at the airport so the virus risk is greater. My bosses were very proactive early on, before any federal or state mandates they were taking steps to do extra cleaning, social distancing and working from home wherever possible. I currently put in 20 hours a week on site and 20 hours a week at home. I have a wife who is going through cancer treatments and a 95 year old mother living with me. So to protect them I am basically living at one end of the house while they inhabit the other. We talk to each other from opposite ends of the hallway or by texting.

The worst of it is in the big cities of course. I'm in a smaller city and things aren't so bad here. I know four people who have contracted the virus. None who have died from it. Let's hope it stays that way. My job is considered necessary infrastructure. So that's kind of a good news bad news thing. That means I keep working and getting a paycheck but I work at the airport so the virus risk is greater. My bosses were very proactive early on, before any federal or state mandates they were taking steps to do extra cleaning, social distancing and working from home wherever possible. I currently put in 20 hours a week on site and 20 hours a week at home. I have a wife who is going through cancer treatments and a 95 year old mother living with me. So to protect them I am basically living at one end of the house while they inhabit the other. We talk to each other from opposite ends of the hallway or by texting.
Good to get a first hand account. Best wishes through it all.

Floridog

All Australian
Mar 8, 2014
Southwest Florida
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Florida Everblades
When I first discovered I could watch footy online it wax $30 for an annual subscription. The site was a bit messy and tricky to navigate but I soon discovered there was an extensive archive of games going back to the 70s. Now in this time of stay at home orders and no live footy the site has been cleaned up and is slick and easy to navigate. Most of the various footy shows are available as well, but it's now $150 per year and the archives only go back to 2017 which is exactly one year after the games I really want to watch. :(:(

I've started watching Money Heist on Netflix and after getting off to a great start, I found myself getting annoyed with how some of the characters (especially the female negotiator) are written 5 eps in.

Has anybody watched it and is it worth sticking with?

Watched all of Ricky Gervais Afterlife in two days. Great show, mainly sad plot and very emotional but some very funny bits esp the first series.
That inspired me to watch his series Derek, again in two days. I had a little look at it before and didn't get into it but also great and moving. My wife noted Derek wears zip up cardigans same as me :p

Watched all of Ricky Gervais Afterlife in two days. Great show, mainly sad plot and very emotional but some very funny bits esp the first series.
That inspired me to watch his series Derek, again in two days. I had a little look at it before and didn't get into it but also great and moving. My wife noted Derek wears zip up cardigans same as me :p

Binged the first series of Afterlife & only putting off the 2nd because I don't want it to end! 3rd series coming too (not yet filmed).

Thanks for the 'Derek' tip - I'll check it out.

The cardy is nice and comfy.
Not sure about the haircut though??

1589163840626.png

Back