Coronavirus Tv shows to binge.

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m almost finished S1 of ‘the man in the high castle’ - quite enjoying that.

Recommend ‘Ray Donovan’ - finished the 7th & final season last weekend.

if you want bizarre, hit up ‘Tiger King’ on Netflix, as BT says ‘boy oh boy wow wee’

‘Big Mouth’ on Netflix is pretty funny

if you want bizarre, hit up ‘Tiger King’ on Netflix, as BT says ‘boy oh boy wow wee’

loved Ray Donovan. Great show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Big Mouth" isn't about a BigFooty poster is it?

Ozark isn't bad, the 3rd series just got added to Netflix. Drags a bit in the middle but finishes with a bang.

Jason Bateman and Laura Linney star as a suburban middle class couple who make some bad decisions and end up working for Mexican drug cartels as money launderers.

Enjoyable as a Midwestern Breaking Bad style series.

Things Ive watched and enjoyed in recent times.

Dark. (Netflix) A mind bending German science fiction series that covers a a handful of German families and covers a number of generations.

The Haunting of Hill House.(Netflix) What it says on the cover. Family buy an old mansion to renovate and things go a bit awry.

The Outsider.(Foxtel) Steven King. You know what you're getting, but in this case its much better than most of the schlock produced under his banner for TV and film.

Kingdom.(Netflix) Mid 17th century Korean take on GoT but without much its the mystical dues ex machina. I always enjoy the Korean take on the tired zombie genre. Train to Busan also worth a look if you're into that kind of thing.

Better call Saul.(Stan) A slow burn prequel to Breaking Bad that cannot end well for anybody involved. Its very close to the greatness of its antecedence.

and of course TIGER KING!(Netflix) More a show about the American psyche than it is about big cats. It still makes for compelling, viewing even with its somewhat skewed version of events.

Oh my god, I almost forgot...

24 Hours In Police Custody. Plenty of episodes on YouTube. True crime...is there anything better?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back