Coronavirus

Remove this Banner Ad

you should research the validity of the tests, even go so far as to research the inventor and what he thinks of using it for infectious diseases

it may go some way to help you

but on the other hand, it probably wont
You should also read more articles from the lancet and less dodgy webpages posing as scientific information thats being put out by right wing billionaires in isolation telling everyone to get back to work.

but thats not going to happen is it?

China is now quarantining travellers for up to four weeks, as doctors warn that people can be ill for as long as 50 days.

You should also read more articles from the lancet and less dodgy webpages posing as scientific information thats being put out by right wing billionaires in isolation telling everyone to get back to work.

but thats not going to happen is it?

as per usual it gets back to right wing left wing politics for you, rather than judging the situation on its merits

fast forward to about 14 minutes and watch for a few minutes and do yourself a favor

and just stop the hysterical fear you attempt to generate day in day out either in yourself or other people

as per usual it gets back to right wing left wing politics for you, rather than judging the situation on its merits

fast forward to about 14 minutes and watch for a few minutes and do yourself a favor

and just stop the hysterical fear you attempt to generate day in day out either in yourself or other people

No les what i avoid is people with clear agendas.

your video - does it have references?

is it peer reviewed?

the lancet articles i post are - and they come from a reputable medical journal.

you posted a youtube video that literally anyone can make and claim anything as a result.

to put it another way - if eddie mcguire posted a youtube video claiming that it would be fairer for the whole competition that collingwood should play all of its games on the mcg - with a whole bunch of graphs and statistics from who knows where to back it up.

and the afl set up an independent commission with representatives of all clubs who spent 6 months researching the issue and came out with a written report, complete with statistics on home ground advantage - fully referenced and approved by the aflpa and coaches association except for collingwood..... that said no collingwood should play home and away....

which one would you take seriously?

You are posting the first.

im posting the last.

Last edited:
No les what i avoid is people with clear agendas.

then i take it you refuse to look in the mirror, you agenda is one of fear and parroting the MSM agenda and we know what their agenda is around this

you have been sold up the river hook line and sinker, unable to think clearly for yourself

i think its both sad and laughable the fear that ooozes from your every post

at every turn this has been exaggerated

then i take it you refuse to look in the mirror, you agenda is one of fear and parroting the MSM agenda and we know what their agenda is around this

you have been sold up the river hook line and sinker, unable to think clearly for yourself

i think its both sad and laughable the fear that ooozes from your every post

at every turn this has been exaggerated
Oh so the lancet is the mainstream media is it?

i just bet you love trump

huge pandemic in Sweden, 83,000 lives according to modelling would be lost if no lockdown.

1589671151367.png

1589671171494.png

1589671525585.png

Attachments

• 1589671276990.png
    1589671276990.png
    197 KB · Views: 23

you have become a parody, please put this on trump thread where it belongs, it fits in with all the TDS stuff

weak partisan politics is your real go

'essential worker'

meanwhile i see you have given up on Sweden or even debating the last post regarding the horrendous experiment and exponential death rates caused by covid!! - w know why, because your whole scenario is based on incorrect assumptions and hyping up and buying into MSM hysteria

huge pandemic in Sweden, 83,000 lives according to modelling would be lost if no lockdown.

View attachment 876766

View attachment 876767

View attachment 876770
Lol more unsourced material

one of the big problems we have is so many countries cant even test how people are dying - all they have is death rates - and in countries like uraguay people are rotting in houses as they just dont have the capacity to deal with the sheer numbers of deaths.

check out the World Health Organisations stats for last months the previous 4 years.

1C18BA32-7E48-43FD-8B4D-D8787BD01169.jpeg

unsourced stats and graphics mean nothing les - it took me two minutes to make this in a graph generator

Beats being a non essential w***er...
Lol more unsourced material

one of the big problems we have is so many countries cant even test how people are dying - all they have is death rates - and in countries like uraguay people are rotting in houses as they just dont have the capacity to deal with the sheer numbers of deaths.

check out the World Health Organisations stats for last months the previous 4 years.

View attachment 876911

unsourced stats and graphics mean nothing les - it took me two minutes to make this in a graph generator

LOL, all you seem to do is make stuff stuff up, if you think official figures regarding death rates etc are made up by the Swedish Government, then knock yourself out ....

LOL, all you seem to do is make stuff stuff up, if you think official figures regarding death rates etc are made up by the Swedish Government, then knock yourself out ....

All im asking is that you reference stuff mate - if you dont reference stuff your posts mean nothing.

that link above doesnt take me to the stats that you listed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Capable of making stuff up, but not capable of any research - well done Kranky!

covid up 1,000,000 % in Trumpsville

Capable of making stuff up, but not capable of any research - well done Kranky!

covid up 1,000,000 % in Trumpsville
I dont know how long youve been doing this debating thing les - but if you claim something - its up to you to provide a clear source for it.

not for every single person reading this to have to go lookup everything you claim - you can just claim anything and we could spend our whole time researching everything you claim. Its redundant - why make 50 people do the same research when you can just leave a link for everyone to just click.

if you have gone to the bother of finding a statistic - post up a clear source that takeS anyone reading to that information

if you cant - your claims are meaningless.

A skeptical president. Millions refusing to socially isolate themselves. An overburdened healthcare system. These are among the factors that are turning Brazil into the next coronavirus epicenter, and perhaps one of the worst affected countries in the world.

Despite implementing social distancing measures nearly two months ago, Brazil’s COVID-19 infection rate is still rising sharply. Researchers from Imperial College London predict there will be 7,790 deaths this week, the second highest in the world after the U.S. The country’s reproduction number or R rate, the average infected by each person with the virus, stands at 2. The U.S. and other major impacted countries have brought their R rates close to 1.

That means the largest nation in Latin America could soon be the world’s biggest hotspot for infections. “My concern is that Brazil is going to be a new epicenter of COVID-19,” Miguel Nicolelis, one of the most respected scientists in Brazil who is coordinating a committee to tackle the virus, tells TIME. “Despite the very serious problems in the U.S., the exponential curve of cases and deaths in Brazil suggests we are not even close to our peak yet.”

Here’s what to know about the severity of Brazil’s coronavirus outbreak:

How many cases has Brazil had?

So far, Brazil has recorded just over 200,000 cases and 14,000 deaths. On Thursday, it announced it had suffered another 844 deaths from the disease. But, according to Nicolelis, the infection rate is likely being underestimated by a factor of 10 to 12, owing to underreporting and a lack of testing. Brazil is “testing 20 times less than the USA, which itself is not testing at the European level,” he says. The University of Washington predicts almost 90,000 will die in just eight of Brazil’s 26 states by early August.

Why are the numbers still rising so sharply?

All Brazilian states implemented some social distancing measures in March, when the spread of the virus was less advanced than it was in Europe. But the slow growth of COVID-19 here over many weeks and the vocal antipathy to isolation measures from President Jair Bolsonaro has led to fewer and fewer Brazilians respecting the restrictions. As of this week, those respecting social isolation ranged from 40% to 55% of people, depending on the state. The country’s large population, concentrated in dense cities, has also helped the virus spread.

“Brazil has everything for a quick spread of the disease,” says Carlos Machado, coordinator of the observatory against COVID-19 at Brazil’s leading epidemiological institute, Fiocruz. “This would not have happened if effective measures had been adopted from the start. Brazil adopted half measures, not as firm as they should have been, which is prolonging the suffering and economic impact. The longer we stay in this intermediate state, the greater the economic cost.”

Attitudes are also a problem, Nicolelis notes. “There is a continuous conflict of message and strategy, and a political conflict, and this is reflected in Brazil’s difficulty in acquiring equipment, such as respirators and tests, and even individual protection material, such as masks,” he says. Brazil’s public health system has carried out 63 tests per 100,000 people – one of the lowest rates in the region. “Brazil has never had a war; has never suffered an attack like this; has never participated in a battle like this. So it is very difficult for Brazilians to understand the seriousness of it.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back