Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set up how? The footage is right there. Unarmed woman put in a choke hold by armed police. Was not acting violently all she did was kick her leg out while being choked.
We have become a police state. This is no longer about public health it is outright authoritarian.
Walking down an empty street mask less. Who the fu** was she going to infect?

Dude... That’s clearly staged. They are putting out the fear , wear a mask or be prepared to be restrained physically . Look at attached photo from herald sun ... you really think it takes 3-4 police to restrain and arrest a middle aged woman ?

Attachments

• 256599F2-4842-456F-8C81-6D181B9B83A2.png
    256599F2-4842-456F-8C81-6D181B9B83A2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 32

Can't access it....The gist?
IMF are loaning out $$$$ on the condition of lockdown.
So pattern = lockdown, crash economy/ bribe people to stay in IMF stumps up the cash in exchange of ????? possiblely greater say in economic matters and a chance to manipulate the market
Odds for Belarus, Holland to have a terrorist attack soon?

I'd argue she is entitled to self defence given the extreme action. Being a police officer doesn't mean you can use undue force.
Shes in no harm. If she is refusing an order you can use reasonable force to restrain that person. Why is it the Officer is always the one who the public want
an explanation from?

Makes no sense. I'll leave this conversation to let you slide away lightly.
You asked why is it the officer who the public want an explanation from?
My answer was because of the power imbalance they have over the public their actions need to be beyond reproach as a result. So an explanation is very much needed when they exercise that power. Actually makes even more sense the second time I posted

You asked why is it the officer who the public want an explanation from?
My answer was because of the power imbalance they have over the public their actions need to be beyond reproach as a result. So an explanation is very much needed when they exercise that power. Actually makes even more sense the second time I posted
Have the Government or Police Force given an explanation? Bear in mind they don't actually have to give an explanation to the general public, otherwise every single interaction would require as such to the general public. An "explanation" to that footage is just ridiculous.

Have the Government or Police Force given an explanation? Bear in mind they don't actually have to give an explanation to the general public, otherwise every single interaction would require as such to the general public. An "explanation" to that footage is just ridiculous.

all govt departments are answerable to the general public in a Democracy dude.

Apparently this dangerous girl was arrested for not wearing a mask in the peoples republic of Victoriastan.

Anyone else think it's interesting that all the people so far that have been filmed flouting the Covid 'rules' are women? :think:Bunnings' lady, the girl who drive through the checkpoint, the two women who went to Queensland and now this one.

Anyone else think it's interesting that all the people so far that have been filmed flouting the Covid 'rules' are women? :think:Bunnings' lady, the girl who drive through the checkpoint, the two women who went to Queensland and now this one.

I can't see any justification for why he has his hands on her throat....That's assault, plain & simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

try and keep up

I actually said that socio-economics was one part of the problem - in this very quote.

A lot of people CHOOSE to work casual, just as they CHOOSE to contract themselves out (tradesman, professionals). Both have advantages and disadvantages over full time or continuing work. Yes, sick leave isn't available, but the aforementioned people are compensated with additional pay compared to those doing the same / similar job on continuing or part / full time contracts. This situation does assist business too, sure.

I didn't blame the left, I said that they refuse to acknowledge the fact that people have choices in life. Some make responsible ones, some don't. Labeling people victims in order to virtue signal does nothing for those having more trouble than others in life. It's politically advantages only, the left love it.

4 new cases in New Zealand today, Auckland in lockdown.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12355759

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has announced Auckland will go into lockdown and the rest of the country will go into level 2

It comes after four cases of community transmission from the same family were confirmed - after 102 days without any.

As of noon tomorrow, Auckland will move to level 3 for three days until midnight on Friday.

Apparently this dangerous girl was arrested for not wearing a mask in the peoples republic of Victoriastan.

Alot of cops getting nervous now that everyone has cameras on them,unfortunately this is the world we live in.

Disgusting behaviour for choking a female for not wearing a mask this is Victoria of today,cops can also enter your house without a warrant what a joke.

Last edited:
yep - in what has become a Police state for a virus that kills people older than the average age of life expectancy who are already sick for a mask that is not scientifically proven to work in a lockdown that is based on no science at all.

good work Ron

Just wear a mask in public like every other campaigner until the crisis passes. Be a team player or * off.

Just wear a mask in public like every other campaigner until the crisis passes. Be a team player or fu** off.

deal with the real issue, this virus is not the killer made out to be and masks and lockdowns just have no real science behind them in this situation

this has all been known for months now

stop the charade

deal with the real issue, this virus is not the killer made out to be and masks and lockdowns just have no real science behind them in this situation

this has all been known for months now

stop the charade

The best treatment we have is separation and isolation. After that, where people have to mingle, enough evidence has emerged (particularly from Asian countries) that masks provide some protection, without being the answer, for the WHO to change its advice. It’s the best evidence available.

I ******* hate the masks, they make me sweat like a mother*er. But I do the right thing. I have little time for conspiracy theories.

we in Christian, Western societies , have evolved to live in constitutionally protected societies, not dictatorships
NO GOVERNOR CAN ORDER YOU TO WEAR A MASK -

Quote:

In today's video, I expose lies from the mainstream media, who exist to manipulate your mind.

Watch Part 2 here: https://youtu.be/UtHJkM6YmiM

LA Times LIES: https://lat.ms/2UXCrv7

CA State Department of Public Health "Guidance" (Not public health orders):
https://bit.ly/2YOfwDt

CA Department of Public Health: https://bit.ly/2zHVTEC

Just wear a mask in public like every other campaigner until the crisis passes. Be a team player or fu** off.

i wont be wearing one unless forced ... wouldn't surprise me and according to some studies it is actually worse for you - but at any rate, this must be more lies from ....... head of forensic medicine at the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf and his team have been autopsying the people who died in Hamburg in connection with the coronavirus.

Healthy people should not be afraid of infection: “The fear that this is a killer virus and that many will die from it is completely exaggerated,” said Püschel. “We have to make it clear that we don’t want to be in a glass case. We can’t protect ourselves from everything. And this virus is a comparatively low risk.” The virus is also by no means a death sentence for the elderly and sick.

As the new millennium approached, some people and institutions worried that when the date changed from 1999 to 2000, computers would crash and the world would descend into chaos. Fears ranged from power outages to biblical catastrophe with airplanes falling from the sky.....

Dude... That’s clearly staged. They are putting out the fear , wear a mask or be prepared to be restrained physically . Look at attached photo from herald sun ... you really think it takes 3-4 police to restrain and arrest a middle aged woman ?
Don't know about staged anything's possible,but there were only 2 cops and the female cop told her "it's because you kicked an officer" The additional officers were called as backup after the fact because the guy filming and others start intervening and giving the cops some home truths

She kicked while she was being chocked.........I would do the same if a cop or anyone had there hand around my neck literally choking me.

Also if this is meant to put fear in anyone it ain't a good look and could start mass rioting.

She was being choked and coudn't breath for not wearing a friggin mask.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back