Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron The Bear

Members of the public could be putting themselves more at risk from contracting coronavirus by wearing face masks, one of England’s most senior doctors has warned.

Jenny Harries, deputy chief medical officer, said the masks could “actually trap the virus” and cause the person wearing it to breathe it in.

“For the average member of the public walking down a street, it is not a good idea” to wear a face mask in the hope of preventing infection, she added.

further to that Ron how does it make sense to instigate them now, anyone with a little nous can see what a political decision this was .....surely even Jack Hill the blind miner can see what a farce they are

1597221935449.png

Tomorrow I'm going to go to the shops TWICE!!!!
Ok ok when I go to the shops I'm going to walk down one whole aisle without a mask!

Noticed a maskless guy walking when I walked the dog the other day and every time he saw someone he would pretend he was jogging.......and then when he passed them he would continue on his walk, brilliant!

hXDrtjI.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok ok when I go to the shops I'm going to walk down one whole aisle without a mask!

Noticed a maskless guy walking when I walked the dog the other day and every time he saw someone he would pretend he was jogging.......and then when he passed them he would continue on his walk, brilliant!

:thumbsu: :D

I will add that when I was stopped by the police last night night they were very friendly and civil. Just asked me where I was going and why I was out (for work) and did not even ask to see my 'papers' or specifics on where I had been. They asked for my licence but as it was in my handbag which was in the boot when I explained this they said not to worry, just asked my name and checked that against the rego. Then they explained they had just had to do spot checks due to the curfew, they were almost apologetic.

So I was not treated badly at all which is not what we are seeing in all these clips that are going viral which makes me wonder about the legitimacy of them :think:

On this episode of Going Underground, we speak to legendary journalist and filmmaker John Pilger. He discusses the Coronavirus pandemic and it’s damage to the U.K., the scandal of some of the most vulnerable patients being thrown out of hospitals during the COVID-19 pandemic, resulting in the tens of thousands of excess deaths, ongoing privatisation of the NHS and the the continuous deterioration of the NHS before the pandemic, Matt Hancock’s performance as Health Secretary, the ongoing persecution of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, new charges against him, the efforts to extradite him to the US and the silence of mainstream journalists on his persecution. Finally, John Pilger discusses the rising tensions between the US and its allies and China, ongoing Cold War dynamics with Xi Jinping's China and Vladimir Putin's Russia, the hypocrisy of Western foreign policy against China, the Hong Kong National Security Law, the US military encirclement of China and how China is entering a ‘state of siege’, rising tension with Australia and more!

Covid talk is right from the start.

It seems Victoria is no longer chasing elimination and mandatory mask wearing is likely to remain a permanent feature of daily life for years until the a magically fast tracked vaccine is widely available!
Does anyone else find it weird that they keep talking about a vaccine for coronavirus so quickly - but they haven't been able to find one for Cancer, AIDS or Baldness for decades?
Does anyone else find it weird that they are talking about wearing non-medical grade pieces of cloth over our mouths like it's some magical cure?
Does anyone else get the impression the government authorities are getting their rocks off and sticky jollys over their new found powers to control the population?

:thumbsu: :D

I will add that when I was stopped by the police last night night they were very friendly and civil. Just asked me where I was going and why I was out (for work) and did not even ask to see my 'papers' or specifics on where I had been. They asked for my licence but as it was in my handbag which was in the boot when I explained this they said not to worry, just asked my name and checked that against the rego. Then they explained they had just had to do spot checks due to the curfew, they were almost apologetic.

So I was not treated badly at all which is not what we are seeing in all these clips that are going viral which makes me wonder about the legitimacy of them :think:

Maybe it was because you were equally civil, friendly and cooperative.... unlike the Bunnings Karen's we've seen on tv. Or is my thought process a little too simple and straight forward?

It seems Victoria is no longer chasing elimination and mandatory mask wearing is likely to remain a permanent feature of daily life for years until the a magically fast tracked vaccine is widely available!
Does anyone else find it weird that they keep talking about a vaccine for coronavirus so quickly - but they haven't been able to find one for Cancer, AIDS or Baldness for decades?
Does anyone else find it weird that they are talking about wearing non-medical grade pieces of cloth over our mouths like it's some magical cure?
Does anyone else get the impression the government authorities are getting their rocks off and sticky jollys over their new found powers to control the population?

Medical Marshall Law used as the preamble to enforce totalitarian statism.

Ron The Bear

“We are more and more in a world of belief, less and less scientific and more and more irrational.”

Maintaining fear is no longer legitimate. ” […]

“The danger is no longer present and we continue to instill unreasonable fear

Wearing the mask “it's just social mimicry, that's it, we have absolutely no demonstration of any scientific interest.”

Further to that Ron, do you have an answer yet on why this virus scares you so much when it has been shown by at 30 studies at least to have around flu mortality rates and in some cases lower and not anywhere near initially what we were lead to believe.

Your rationale has not changed with the facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back