Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to protect the healthcare system so people can get the healthcare they need and we will achieve this by shutting down the healthcare system and prevent elective surgeries and screening for serious disease in order to protect the healthcare system so people can get the healthcare they need...
Its not perfect
No one said it was

We need to protect the healthcare system so people can get the healthcare they need and we will achieve this by shutting down the healthcare system and prevent elective surgeries and screening for serious disease and physiotherapists and dieticians in order to protect the healthcare system so people can get the healthcare they need...
Absolute rot. Don't you realise Covid is a sacred cow. No 90yo with co morbidity could die with that but everyone else can be chucked under a bus.
I mean your granny who might not be able to walk is incontinent can't remember who she is is frail and old and could succumb any day to anything. A fall gastro flu or covid.
Meanwhile cancer mental health suicide flow on effects of bankruptcy have gone through the roof.
Not to mention the damage caused to the young.
No one can die.
But hey who cares about any non covid deaths or the decades of damage been done.

Absolute rot. Don't you realise Covid is a sacred cow. No 90yo with co morbidity could die with that but everyone else can be chucked under a bus.
I mean your granny who might not be able to walk is incontinent can't remember who she is is frail and old and could succumb any day to anything. A fall gastro flu or covid.
Meanwhile cancer mental health suicide flow on effects of bankruptcy have gone through the roof.
Not to mention the damage caused to the young.
No one can die.
But hey who cares about any non covid deaths or the decades of damage been done.

Ooooh

We better all blow our brains out before covid gets us.

back in April my one was yesterday
Medicine has advanced just look at the Donald
Pretty sure the Ukraine would use the malaria drug too

You know what else i love and how it proves that people just don't use their ******* brains and think for themselves.

Person 1: " I want to get a beer, have a haircut, have a workout " etc etc etc

Person 2: " people are going broke out there, people's business' are collapsing because they are closed and all you care about is getting a beer or having a haircut, * me people are selfish "

Person 1: " for me to have a beer or get a haircut it requires those business' to be ******* OPEN you dumbshit so how am i selfish for wanting a business to be open so i can spend money at that business, * me people are so stupid "

Person 2: your on ignore, your unfriended.

So i ducked down to my local coles, get to the self checkout, Miss Frightened tells me to put my mask on over my mouth, i don't listen.

Now get this, paranoia about masks plus perspex screens between every register and yet every 2nd register shut and people lining up waiting to use said registers :drunk:

Like the pictures of all those people lining up to get tested in Shepparton, wouldn't it have been safer to 'stay home' :drunk:

* me hawk that is amazing those Ukrainians are made of Steele.
While the American influencer denier who was fit and healthy and magically died of covid (1st under 40) and magically came off his respirator to give an impassioned speech right before his death of a covid lung infection.........
This guy not only was fit and healthy and outside the norm of serious infection also found himself at death's door surcoming in ICU but was not only able to make an impassioned plea but logged onto social media to give a written dissertation about the evils of the virus before of course dying. soon after. Amazing

fu** me hawk that is amazing those Ukrainians are made of Steele.
While the American influencer denier who was fit and healthy and magically died of covid (1st under 40) and magically came off his respirator to give an impassioned speech right before his death of a covid lung infection.........
This guy not only was fit and healthy and outside the norm of serious infection also found himself at death's door surcoming in ICU but was not only able to make an impassioned plea but logged onto social media to give a written dissertation about the evils of the virus before of course dying. soon after. Amazing
One of the side effects is delirium

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 988669

Bloody hell, What will it take for people to wake up & say no to bullshit like this.

This is The Flaming Lips, and it was for The Late Show. They are, and always have been, as much about performance art as just musos

edit: just saw it was disclosed further on.

anyways, Wayne has been using the orb for years...

The-Flaming-Lips-perform-to-entire-crowd-encased-in-plastic.jpg

Flaming-LIps-36.jpg

flaming-lips-all-bubble-concert.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus Christ mate this clown did not die of covid. You are so far gone beyond brainwashed it’s not even funny anymore.

I reckon Hawkie just likes winding us up with any old bait he can source.

Can’t believe we didn’t close the world when this happened last year.

People die of all kinds of diseases everyday....It's a biological fact of human nature.

Perhaps we should all spin ourselves & cocoon & curl up inside of them & pretend like it's never going to happen to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back