Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just leave this here
f99ba6349fe2a5f11331670d3b20ba41.jpg
You don't have to look to far to find all those types of people who believe the whole thing is absurd

None of that is science.

You get that right?

I know of no peer reviewed scientific theory (accepted by consensus) that asserts smoking is good for babies, asbestos is safe for humans, heroin is non addictive or that DDT is safe for babies.

In fact it was science that revealed all four things to be false.

None of that is science.

You get that right?

I know of no peer reviewed scientific theory (accepted by consensus) that asserts smoking is good for babies, asbestos is safe for humans, heroin is non addictive or that DDT is safe for babies.

In fact it was science that revealed all four things to be false.

It must have been safe back then if Doctors said so right ?. I mean what kind of Doctor at any stage would recommend doing something that's bad for our health ?, Are you telling me you're more educated than a Physician ?

external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

Get vaccine, still get covid, still need to do 14 days quarantine twice and then wonder what was the point of taking vaccine.

People don't seriously think the worlds governments are going to let infected travellers go about their business if they have taken the vaccine do they, i reckon a few sheep will be thinking exactly this.

It will be 2 weeks in that country and then 2 weeks upon return at your own cost, good luck.

I think numbers will plummet once whatever vaccine comes on the market, mainly because those governments or states that have invested heavily in it will not want the numbers to be the same or worse than they were without a vaccine, the fallout would be disastrous in their attempt's to get everyone jabbed up if the vaccine doesn't see a drop in cases.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont get the sensitivity people have with signing in somewhere. Who cares?

Quite a few nightclubs scan your drivers licence on entry and no one bats an eye...

Obviously it shouldn't be required given the lack of severity in the virus but this is a weird 'muh freedoms' thing to complain about isnt it?
That's to prove age so you can get in and it's mostly just that once, imagine scanning into 20 shops everyday in the christmas shopping rush, one would get jack sick of doing it considering there is always one who can't work their phone.

Most of these scanners will on a tripod at the door or on the counter and after a while most wont even bother scanning, it's just always the way, madness and over the top at the start then it drops away, at re-opening my local shopping centre had sanitiser tripods everywhere, the toilets had every second urinal covered, security on every entrance to the centre, arrows on the ground to indicate where to walk.............4 odd weeks later and the sanitiser tripods have been pushed into corners, every urinal available, security at entrance all gone and no one takes any notice of the arrows and never did.

It must have been safe back then if Doctors said so right ?.

No, again that's not science.

Do you want me to explain what science is for you?

Seeing as you believe in shadow cabals of 'not Jews' controlling the Governments of the world via the UN in order to establish a 'NWO' I feel you may struggle to understand the concept.

Well no, in fact our own prime minister has recently stated that no one will be forced into taking the vaccine.
Do you want to buy a bridge? Actually, the PM is technically right - the government won't force it, they'll just let every business follow the Qantas lead so everyone will have the choice of getting the vaccine or never leaving their house. Seems fair.

Many decades after flu vaccinations started they are still only 40% effective according to CDC figures. Now, in less than a year we're supposed to believe these Covid vaccines are all over 90% effective? Sorry, not buying it.

On the side issues raised ... I stopped using Whirlpool because it became a lefty safe space. Seems like BF is becoming just as bad.

Hang on, fairs fair. You cant ban people from one thread (no idea what thread this is, never ventured to it), then come here and argue all day then get upset at someone telling you to jog on

I can ban people from a thread in SRP. Im a Mod there, that's what we do.

And telling people to * off out of the thread is against the rules. Spitty knows this of course, this isnt his first incarnation here. I reported his post, and it'll be up to the Mods here to decide what to do about his abuse.

As a rule, I've tried to respectfully engage with you bloke here, and actually share some personal info along the way.

And telling people to fu** off out of the thread is against the rules. Spitty knows this of course, this isnt his first incarnation here. I reported his post, and it'll be up to the Mods here to decide what to do about his abuse.

As a rule, I've tried to respectfully engage with you bloke here, and actually share some personal info along the way.
Seems bad taste to ban people from one place then follow those people elsewhere only to get angry is all

And telling people to fu** off out of the thread is against the rules. Spitty knows this of course, this isnt his first incarnation here. I reported his post, and it'll be up to the Mods here to decide what to do about his abuse.

I respect your contributions, but given your views on the topic it's the equivalent of going into another club's board and arguing against everyone there. You have to take your licks when the inevitable blowback hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back