Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has it really been 14 days already since that news broke?

That means Mr Potato-Head should be due to surface 2moz.

I wonder if he's grown a new set of eyes ever since he went underground.

He first tweeted that they were sick on March 12.

Meanwhile...

That should keep you all going for awhile :p

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else notice if you look at Tom Hank's twitter photos from when he was in Australia, they look like they are in some kind of institution like place rather than a hotel? In one you can see the basin/bathroom sink and it looks very utilitarian (not posh like in a hotel), in another photo it looks like they're standing in front of a metal door.

Anyone else notice if you look at Tom Hank's twitter photos from when he was in Australia, they look like they are in some kind of institution like place rather than a hotel? In one you can see the basin/bathroom sink and it looks very utilitarian (not posh like in a hotel), in another photo it looks like they're standing in front of a metal door.
Wow, sir.

I found this one
1585485515991.png
1585485553730.png
And this one I guess

Police states in India.

They sure have adapted to the whole concept quickly. Good on them.

Thousands of Australians caught by India’s dramatic nationwide shutdown say they face running out of food and water or being evicted from accommodation, as 1.3 billion people across world’s second-most populous nation are ordered to stay indoors.

One state leader, Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao, warned if the lockdown was not obeyed, he would order police to shoot-on-sight those who went outside.

If you read too deep into this you'll find Coronavirus isnt connected to 5G or anything at all like that and its all just fake, acted out mass hysteria so they can pass some laws or somethng.

This is confusing. I guess my brain just isnt evolved enough to get this elaborate web...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back