Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You made the claim that nobody on the site knows anyone with the virus.

How did you plan to prove that?

You MAY have to arrange for them to infect him so he can be then tested for it himself and...well he'll just say the test is fake/falsified so...

Yeah, hes got us here! Infallible logic wins every day!

Werewolf....Care to step in here & inform this poster of the fatality demographics with regards Covid19?
The youngest death so far in Australia was 68, but other countries have recorded deaths of young people, even the odd teenager. Personally I'm more afraid of meningococcal because it strikes swiftly and kills young people. I'm pretty sure I'd survive Covid19.

On the topic of that hospital photo that was used that was actual an Italian hospital shot...pretty straight forward explanation.

The news site in question wanted photos of the wards. The hospital, in the state that it's currently in, tells them to sod off. News site really wants to sell the article to get its ad traffic revenue ticking so it finds the next best thing; a photo from somewhere else they can sub in.

Absolutely....Abstraction is what they rely & depend upon for their propaganda BS to work .

I doubt you'll find a single person on Bigfooty who is Covid19 positive, or knows anyone first-hand who is...…In fact, I reckon Chief should do a poll question on it.

On another forum I am on they set up a thread two weeks ago specifically for people that had it to post and share information about it.

No-one has had it.

(Not as big as BF but similar cross section of people from all over Australia with a few people living overseas).

On another forum I am on they set up a thread two weeks ago specifically for people that had it to post and share information about it.

No-one has had it.

(Not as big as BF but similar cross section of people from all over Australia with a few people living overseas).

Well given something like 0.018% of the Australian population is currently confirmed to have it, it wouldn't be all that surprising if no one who posts here has it. Also because we're all natural social distancers that live in our parents basement so low risk of catching it there unless mum brings it in with lunch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of these measures and fines would make Stalin blush.

$10 000 fines. No visitors or contact with loved ones. This is insane. Problem is the powers that be have used such a level of hysteria if anyone dares go out they are selfish/lacking care etc. Even going out and getting some sun. Better be careful or the Police are all over you.

Sure lock public spaces while everyone figures out a coordinated response (should've been done weeks a go) but to basically house arrest everyone is way too far.

So...if you girls are finished bickering with each other like you’re arguing over who’s turn it is next for the skipping rope..lets get back to CTs and try and have a discussion about what’s fake news and what’s not and how it can be proven.

There’s a few issues going on that need to clarified..some how.

We know now that 98% of the Australian population is completely on board with whatever info the MSM and Scotty from Accounting is feeding them.

I just read a local Facebook page post where a Good Samaritan was enraged this morning by the sight of a jogger doing push-ups against a piece of playground equipment and was calling for him to be detained by the authorities and thrown in a pit of starving wild dogs to be eaten alive.

Anyway...here’s what I think is the main CTs to ponder..the top 10

1. Gates and his plans to micro chip is all so we can all be checked for future viruses.

2. Empty hospitals.

3. Trump knows nothing and is kept in the dark from the truth by the CIA or the Illuminati..or Trump is on it and just playing the clueless idiot.

4. Joe Biden rape accusations removed from reddit, twitter etc

5. Something something gold standard- cashless society- the federal reserve Rothschild stuff.

6. 5G roll out at night

7. Celebrity pedo shake down

8. China lying all along about their death rate

9. UFO sightings

10. US military build up

So...if you girls are finished bickering with each other like you’re arguing over who’s turn it is next for the skipping rope..lets get back to CTs and try and have a discussion about what’s fake news and what’s not and how it can be proven.

There’s a few issues going on that need to clarified..some how.

We know now that 98% of the Australian population is completely on board with whatever info the MSM and Scotty from Accounting is feeding them.

I just read a local Facebook page post where a Good Samaritan was enraged this morning by the sight of a jogger doing push-ups against a piece of playground equipment and was calling for him to be detained by the authorities and thrown in a pit of starving wild dogs to be eaten alive.

Anyway...here’s what I think is the main CTs to ponder..the top 10

1. Gates and his plans to micro chip is all so we can all be checked for future viruses.

2. Empty hospitals.

3. Trump knows nothing and is kept in the dark from the truth by the CIA or the Illuminati..or Trump is on it and just playing the clueless idiot.

4. Joe Biden rape accusations removed from reddit, twitter etc

5. Something something gold standard- cashless society- the federal reserve Rothschild stuff.

6. 5G roll out at night

7. Celebrity pedo shake down

8. China lying all along about their death rate

9. UFO sightings

10. US military build up

Fine.

Either
a) Someone released this s**t on purpose (whichever side) to take over the other and is using the ensuring chaos to put forward their worldview. Whatever is happening right now while eyes are turned is the real story.

b) It was an accident/maybe an actual bat and hysteria has taken right off. And anyone with an agenda is pushing it hard.

c) Maybe a 5G roll out/Intel Op/Save the planet. In which case hope for the best but stay awake.

But something we all agree on. This is not right on so many levels. This is bullshit.

Fine.

Either
a) Someone released this s**t on purpose (whichever side) to take over the other and is using the ensuring chaos to put forward their worldview. Whatever is happening right now while eyes are turned is the real story.

b) It was an accident/maybe an actual bat and hysteria has taken right off. And anyone with an agenda is pushing it hard.

c) Maybe a 5G roll out/Intel Op/Save the planet. In which case hope for the best but stay awake.

But something we all agree on. This is not right on so many levels. This is bullshit.

yep...something is fishy alright that’s for sure.
But just like 9/11..the CTs and the disinformation and the unwillingness of the MSM to dig deep and question everything...makes these complex issues even harder to solve or understand.

Meanwhile..Jack and Jill in the suburbs of all demographics and all age groups..just tune into the daily news like good citizens and wait to be told what to do.

Basically ..I give up on it all.

We are powerless to influence anything.

All these endless CT groups, posts and Q chat followers are just blowing hot air into the sky and no one cares.

If there is a NWO group pulling the strings in this thing..you can bet they’re not worried one little bit about CTs and inside leaks and what citizens think of the MSM manipulation of the real facts.

They’re just sitting back drinking cognac with cigars laughing their heads off at the stupidity of the peasants out in the fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back