Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen this image in the news of the coffins? This was shown as Bergamo, Italy when it was from a refugee ship that sunk in sunk. 2013.

Edit: Oh bonus, you get the evil Irishwoman showing the absence of testing

They footage from the Italian hospital was also used in a story about a hospital in New York, saying it was that hospital when it wasn't.
I agree there seems to be a lot of fear mongering, justified or otherwise. Like you, I am on a bit of a pendulum in all this.

That coffin pic however seems to have been posted by someone on social media and treated as though it is being distributed by "reputable" media sources. I haven't done much of a search on this one I might add.

The same way the picture of the young boy/girl from Portugal/UK/Belgium.

If these images were accompanying the news reports there would be more of a point.

For now though, it could just as easily be people trying to discredit media outlets that are producing these reports so they can quickly write them off as being false.

Are there any accredited outlets using either the coffin pic, or the child mentioned?

I agree there seems to be a lot of fear mongering, justified or otherwise. Like you, I am on a bit of a pendulum in all this.

That coffin pic however seems to have been posted by someone on social media and treated as though it is being distributed by "reputable" media sources. I haven't done much of a search on this one I might add.

If these images were accompanying the news reports there would be more of a point.

For now though, it could just as easily be people trying to discredit media outlets that are producing these reports so they can quickly write them off as being false.

Are there any accredited outlets using either the coffin pic, or the child mentioned?

I believe the coffin pic has been used in the MSM, as several people have told me they saw it (I didn't see it myself but I have not been watching the MSM 24/7). The footage of the 'New York hospital' (that was actually Italy) definitely was.

Also the way the figures are reported to us makes people think the number of deaths is really bad. For example, Italy has on average 50,000 deaths per month so is 15,000 deaths of older people many with multiple co-morbidities really that exceptional?

You have to realize, the MSM is no longer just Fox and CNN, but also social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Social Media is a huge news/propaganda source in the modern age, as newspapers and magazines are dying and information is far more accessible thru there than tv news.

tv, newspapers, magazines have all given way to streaming services and social media on smartphones that are on people 24/7

I believe the coffin pic has been used in the MSM, as several people have told me they saw it (I didn't see it myself but I have not been watching the MSM 24/7). The footage of the 'New York hospital' (that was actually Italy) definitely was.

Also the way the figures are reported to us makes people think the number of deaths is really bad. For example, Italy has on average 50,000 deaths per month so is 15,000 deaths of older people many with multiple co-morbidities really that exceptional?

On top of the 50,000 average? Yeah, that would be significant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, not on top of, part of. The vast majority of the 15,000 that have died are older people with co-morbidities.

Ah ok. Well they say that’s why most of these measures are in place. Limit spread to those more at risk. Just because you’re older, a smoker or overweight doesn’t mean you’re expendable. I haven’t heard much at all about kids or middle-aged being in danger.

Ah ok. Well they say that’s why most of these measures are in place. Limit spread to those more at risk. Just because you’re older, a smoker or overweight doesn’t mean you’re expendable. I haven’t heard much at all about kids or middle-aged being in danger.

No they're not expendable, I agree. Unfortunately old people die, had an 88 year old cousin of my dad's die a couple of weeks ago. If corona virus is not killing young healthy people why are they saying it's killing older people any more so than say seasonal flu for example? When a 91 year old dies in a nursing home why is the cause corona virus just because she tested positive? The first two patients to die in Victoria were cancer patients that were already in hospital that did not even test positive before they died. Even if they had breathing difficulties how do we know it was corona virus? Both my parents died from breathing problems but that was because they were old and sick and when you body starts to give up so do your lungs.

As far as measures that are in place, why not isolate those more at risk rather than the whole of society to the extent of closing down businesses and putting people out of work? The reaction the the problem is excessive IMO.

Other than this screenshot can you show me any article that is using this pic as the boy from the UK?

It is only being used for the boy from Portugal as far as I can see.

You may be right on this one, However no photo's of the Ismail kid has been released by the family or media which is a bit unusual.

As far as measures that are in place, why not isolate those more at risk rather than the whole of society to the extent of closing down businesses and putting people out of work? The reaction the the problem is excessive IMO.
That solution doesn't stop the spread of the virus within the greater population.
This Coronavirus is not like the Influenza virus. The vast majority of the population haven't developed anti-bodies to fight it, and unlike Influenza, it has a nasty effect of producing pneumonia within it's victims.

That solution doesn't stop the spread of the virus within the greater population.
This Coronavirus is not like the Influenza virus. The vast majority of the population haven't developed anti-bodies to fight it, and unlike Influenza, it has a nasty effect of producing pneumonia within it's victims.
Wheres your evidence to support these wild claims?

Wheres your evidence to support these wild claims?
Sorry to bring Medical evidence into this scategory of wild imaginings:

As of March 25, 2020, 414 179 cases and 18 440 deaths due to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), caused by the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), had been reported worldwide.The epidemic began in mainland China, with a geographical focus in the city of Wuhan, Hubei. However, on Feb 26, 2020, the rate of increase in cases became greater in the rest of the world than inside China. Substantial outbreaks are occurring in Italy (69 176 cases), the USA (51 914 cases), and Iran (24 811 cases), and geographical expansion of the epidemic continues.
Clinical studies of hospitalised patients have shown that, at onset of COVID-19, patients frequently show symptoms associated with viral pneumonia, most commonly fever, cough, sore throat, myalgia, and fatigue.

THESE are just tweets and there isn't much proof here but modelling and statistics has been talked about in here by many and there are experts questioning how and why countries are putting death down to corona when the patient died of other issues aswell. Some links have already been posted from experts questioning these things.

It seems the growing infections and deaths is all the majority of the media are interested in so they can keep spreading fear and selling papers......... this is one of the reasons that makes me believe the numbers and deaths aren't all dying of Covid, but the majority die of pre existing issues but have the virus.... Covid goes down on the death certificate.
tweet-candace-owens-mike-suicide-murder-heart-attack-added-to-covid-death-toll.jpg

Last edited:
THESE are just tweets and there isn't much proof here but modelling and statistics has been talked about in here by many and there are experts questioning how and why countries are putting death down to corona when the patient died of other issues aswell. Some links have already been posted from experts questioning these things.

It seems the growing infections and deaths is all the majority of the media are interested in so they can keep spreading fear....... this is one of the reasons that makes me believe the numbers and deaths aren't all dying of Covid but if they die of many issues but have the virus Covid goes down on the death certificate.
View attachment 852889

Spot on mate, The media is definitely exaggerating the numbers massively to keep the sheep in line with all of the fear being pushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back