NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting :think: May come in handy when the swamp draining is done. can't fit them all in Gitmo.

This is dangerous stuff considering what Trump said about the Brooklyn Five. He even doubled down on that a decade later when they had their convictions quashed when it was obvious that they were wrongly accused. Worrying times ahead, especially considering that every joker has just bent over backwards and accepted the draconian implementation of a police State in Oz.

If you guys/girls wanna scare yourselves more, you should watch Gavin Seim's Y/T channel. He is an activist who continually used the law to defy police etc, even used to chase them down and try to cite them for fines/etc for their illegal activities. He was so harassed in the end, threatened with death even, he had to flee the USA and seek refuge in Mexico. He has a ton of stuff about the Police State growing, as far back as 4 years ago, and still going. And Trump's wall is not to keep them out, but to stop people leaving. Trump still a fascist. Police arresting and killing people. It's a terrorist organization, the police, judges, the alphabet organizations, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biden makes me sick
uXOCchv.jpg

As I dozed off last night, a thought came to mind. Is this a ploy by the Dems to avoid the presidential debates, and also make Trump look bad? They know Biden doesn't have the mental capabilities to take part in the debates but would be forced to otherwise, now they can use this to cancel the debates

Im still very suspicious. Hope he is what you think he is. Otherwise humanity is ****ed. Id like to believe when i see things like all those elite pedos arrested and executed, and Bill Gates too. Him cracking open 9/11 and executing all those Cheneys and Busges etc for treason. Need to see some big actions from Mr Trump to justify this Great Awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back