Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can push for mandatory this and mandatory that all they like but good luck enforcing it.

"More than 310,000 people living in 10 postcodes across Melbourne’s north and west have been forced into lock down as the city’s coronavirus crisis worsens.

Victoria Police will be actively enforcing the suburban lockdowns over the next four weeks, with on-the-spot fines issued to anyone caught out of their house unnecessarily."

These suburbs have a somewhat common demographic...

This table shows the percentage of positive tests for all tests done in Australia and each of the states. Victoria is only worse than NT and we are better than NSW, ACT and Tassie. So.many.lies.

Covid stats 30.6.20.jpg

Source:

So despite the fact that restrictions have been further removed in WA today (and in three weeks all restrictions will be removed) some businesses are still not accepting cash

only my local burger place doesn’t ..i haven’t come across any other businesses who refuse cash

So they did 21,000 tests yesterday here in Victoria and got 73 'new cases' (by which they mean positive results of courses not actual sick people).

Guess what, that is 0.3%. They know exactly how many tests they need to do to keep their numbers up at a level that they believe they need to keep the panic going.

We can see right through it Dan.

Last edited:
This table shows the percentage of positive tests for all tests done in Australia and each of the states. Victoria is only worse than NT and we are better than NSW, ACT and Tassie. So.many.lies.

View attachment 903556

Source:

NSW have had a much lower transmission rate though, yeah? Despite having the largest amount of cases initially.

Certain Victorian ethnic families are primarily the cause of the transmission issue in Victoria, the hot spot suburbs basically mimic the Muslim population areas. Not racist, just pointing it out.

I would like more transparency on all of this - demographic of those with it, etc... I can handle the truth, though many probably can't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A nasty little man, spreading lies and endangering peoples lives, while still wanting them to give money to him even when they lose their jobs

On March 11, 2020, Copeland claimed to heal viewers of his TV show of the disease, asking them to touch the television set as he prayed for them.

In a broadcast, Copeland called it a weak strain of the flu, and that fear of it was sin and putting faith in the devil.

He also said that he did not agree with pastors who cancelled their services due to the coronavirus, saying "I want you in my church.
If we have to pass out thermometers.
If we find one with a fever, let's get him healed right there.
What if you do get it? Big deal!"

Copeland has repeatedly said during the pandemic that it has ended or will soon end.
He said at one point that God told him that it would soon be over as Christians' prayers have overwhelmed it, and that the pandemic was brought to America by "displays of hate" towards President Donald Trump by critics, which had interfered with "divine protection".

On March 29, 2020, in a televised sermon, Copeland "executed judgement" on COVID-19. He claimed that it was "finished" and "over" and that the US was now "healed and well again".
In another sermon shortly thereafter, Copeland claimed to destroy the virus with the "wind of God", saying "I blow the wind of God on you.
You are destroyed forever, and you'll never be back.
Thank you, God. Let it happen.
Cause it to happen."

As many lost their jobs in the economic crisis that the outbreak caused, Copeland told followers to continue paying tithes even if they lost their jobs.

82552539_10222222372085403_5658388871342628219_n.jpg
This is from the U.S, But it's pretty crazy seeing people out in drove's over in Melbourne submitting to Andrews testing scam to keep the agenda going & continuing to ruin more businesses intentionally & offering bugger all compensation to those businesses effected by the lockdown, None of the politicians have been financially effected with the draconian laws they've put in place & to think people really believe they care about the well being of the public continues to amaze me.

View attachment 904323
This is from the U.S, But it's pretty crazy seeing people out in drove's over in Melbourne submitting to Andrews testing scam to keep the agenda going & continuing to ruin more businesses intentionally & offering bugger all compensation to those businesses effected by the lockdown, None of the politicians have been financially effected with the draconian laws they've put in place & to think people really believe they care about the well being of the public continues to amaze me.
Politicians need to go to the polls every 3 or4 years to keep their job and pension,letting people get sick and die and lose their business is not the way you get re elected,so I doubt ayone is doing it deliberately

Maybe if security guards and the general public took the threat seriously we wouldnt have this problem now

Politicians need to go to the polls every 3 or4 years to keep their job and pension,letting people get sick and die and lose their business is not the way you get re elected,so I doubt ayone is doing it deliberately

Maybe if security guards and the general public took the threat seriously we wouldnt have this problem now

Very few people have been dying from the pandemic virus, more people have died from influenza so far this year & many other causes, all statistic's are being manipulated deliberately to continue causing fear amongst the public,the people who own the major msm networks are heavily invested in pharma products & they'll push whatever agenda they want to increase profits for their own benefits.

Social distancing is just more mind game's they're using as well to interfere with our daily social lifestyle as well to try & stop us from interacting with each other.

Politicians only ever mention the vaccine every time because they know that's how they'll profit as the way they say thing's will only ever improve because they'll be receiving kick backs from the pharma companies by pushing the vaccine agenda as our only hope, No cold of flu has ever been fully eliminated through vaccinations & that will never change while it's all about profit for anyone who has ties/investments to these big companies for self gain.

Not once have I ever heard any of our leaders here in Australia mention eat healthy & exercise to boost our immune systems during the time of this pandemic,we've pretty much been told to do the opposite to stay indoors & self isolate, which is no good for anyone to be forced to do when it come's to health.

Not once have I ever heard any of our leaders here in Australia mention eat healthy & exercise to boost our immune systems during the time of this pandemic,we've pretty much been told to do the opposite to stay indoors & self isolate, which is no good for anyone to be forced to do when it come's to health.

This is a very good point.

I understand it though, society is being schooled to not be responsible. People in general are just waiting for the fat pill to come out, or whatever pill it is to fix their problem. The left side of politics is leading the charge, someone in the social hierarchy is to blame for all of the ills in your life!! It's not your fault! These are the words that will send society backwards.

Cardiovascular disease is the number 1 cause of death globally. What causes this disease? Being overweight or obese, not exercising, eating rubbish, etc, etc. Everyone knows this, but no one wants to hear it... Politicians know this, the businesses who influence them know this. You think any politician is going to tell people to get off their backsides and become responsible for their own health? Nope. Not when half the population is overweight.

The majority of those having major issues with CORONA or any other flu like virus are.... overweight or obese.

This is a very good point.

I understand it though, society is being schooled to not be responsible. People in general are just waiting for the fat pill to come out, or whatever pill it is to fix their problem. The left side of politics is leading the charge, someone in the social hierarchy is to blame for all of the ills in your life!! It's not your fault! These are the words that will send society backwards.

Cardiovascular disease is the number 1 cause of death globally. What causes this disease? Being overweight or obese, not exercising, eating rubbish, etc, etc. Everyone knows this, but no one wants to hear it... Politicians know this, the businesses who influence them know this. You think any politician is going to tell people to get off their backsides and become responsible for their own health? Nope. Not when half the population is overweight.

The majority of those having major issues with CORONA or any other flu like virus are.... overweight or obese.

100% spot.

Plus many other's with underlying health problems that have had covid as the cause of death when they're already dealing with cancer or other chronic disease's.

How Macca's & Hungry Jack's can be deemed an essential business during a health crisis, but deem heading to the gym to keep fit & healthy is classed as non essential just blows my mind.

How Macca's & Hungry Jack's can be deemed an essential business during a health crisis, but deem heading to the gym to keep fit & healthy is classed as non essential just blows my mind.

If anyone thinks telling people to stay at home is screwing with people's heads, try taking their junk food, alcohol, and drugs off of them. :oops:

Back to my point - in general, people today are irresponsible, and extremely weak. This is what society is creating, and those stronger, more successful people are more often being considered the enemy. As in it was accomplished through means that were unfair, or oppressive.

The future is not something weak people wish to consider, no. It's all the here and now - I'll worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Hence the virus V obesity irony.

Worrying about personal weight, general health and a lack of fitness hurts, exercising to the point where it actually changes the body hurts even more. Sitting on your arse and hoping it magically fixes itself is easy.

So only 6 million people have downloaded the CovidSafe app, not the 10 million they said would be needed for the country to re-open. Politicians are full of so much sh**.

Only been used successfully in one contact tracing exercise. What a waste of time and effort and money.

No one told people to stay in doors in Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back