Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are doing a lot more random testing for Covid? Not sure if they do random widespread testing of healthy people for influenza.

I’m not aware that they do any testing for flu at all. It’s diagnosed on symptoms. If we had no test for Corona it would’ve simply diagnosed as a strain of flu IMO, the symptoms are the same.

I’m not aware that they do any testing for flu at all. It’s diagnosed on symptoms. If we had no test for Corona it would’ve simply diagnosed as a strain of flu IMO, the symptoms are the same.
There would probably be people with the flu who dont have symptoms too

Surprise surprise the new lockdowns literal China style lockdown are of Public Housing Towers. When will people actually wake up to this s**t? (Most vulnerable code for those easily exploited and can't fight back). Vic Police now involved. This is tyrannical.

Wouldn;t dare try this s**t in Toorak or Valcluse etc people would fight back (and have the $$$ and influence to fight back).

Privacy so we don't see what is happening. Meanwhile AFL clubs are flying interstate and A League etc are coming back. Total bullshit.

Surprise surprise the new lockdowns literal China style lockdown are of Public Housing Towers. When will people actually wake up to this sh*t? (Most vulnerable code for those easily exploited and can't fight back). Vic Police now involved. This is tyrannical.

Wouldn;t dare try this sh*t in Toorak or Valcluse etc people would fight back (and have the $$$ and influence to fight back).

Privacy so we don't see what is happening. Meanwhile AFL clubs are flying interstate and A League etc are coming back. Total bullshit.

Unbelievable. I reckon Dan is taking his instructions from the CCP not ScoMo. So police are able to enforce lockdowns but not arrest protesters that break the mass gathering rules. Disgusting.

Unbelievable. I reckon Dan is taking his instructions from the CCP not ScoMo. So police are able to enforce lockdowns but not arrest protesters that break the mass gathering rules. Disgusting.
Doubt it CCP would have handled the protesters just like the Americans did

I am struggling to find the number of tests compared to new cases for yesterday for here in Victoria, anyone know where is can find that?

Edit: I did find that we have had a total of 2,368 'cases' and a total of 881,021 tests so that is 0.268% so no great rise in 'cases' compared to tests (in fact a bit lower). Why the increased lockdown????

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early tests where restricted to definite symptoms current tests are shot gun anybody who wants it
So thats whats going to happen

Exactly. We are not comparing apples with apples here. We are now including asymptomatic people. Nothing here shows a reason to have these lockdowns.

That site is a wealth of info. Found this about the latest death.

"104. In NSW the death of an 85-year-old man was reclassified as COVID-19 related. The man was a resident of Opal Aged Care, western Sydney, and died on 27 April 2020. The change follows new national guidance on the classifications of deaths. Announced 25 June 2020."

Expect more deaths folks.

Also found this on the Worldometer site.

July 3: 254 new cases in Australia: 189 historic cases reported in ship crew members were classified as Australian cases

For whatever reason they are bumping up the numbers.

That site is a wealth of info. Found this about the latest death.

"104. In NSW the death of an 85-year-old man was reclassified as COVID-19 related. The man was a resident of Opal Aged Care, western Sydney, and died on 27 April 2020. The change follows new national guidance on the classifications of deaths. Announced 25 June 2020."

Expect more deaths folks.
:rolleyes: Reads suspiciously like died "with" Covid-19 and not died from or cause of death worthy.

Leo Varadkar

@LeoVaradkar

·
Jul 3

https://rte.ie/news/health/2020/0703/1151127-virus-report/… Interesting but not a surprise. In Ireland we counted all deaths, in all settings, suspected cases even when no lab test was done, and included people with underlying terminal illnesses who died with Covid but not of it.

so statistical fraud, just like everywhere else or most places i seems, just more bumping numbers up.

and yet people are up in arms as people refuse tests, ...... i think people smell a rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back