Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. i’m saying you, I, and every other regular citizen in the suburbs of Australia who has zero access to world affairs in the upper echelon of wealth ..has absolutely no idea wtf is going on.

I don’t subscribe to any particular narrative from anyone.

It’s beyond our control.

All i do is read all the available opinions as mild entertainment and focus on making as much money as i can in my businesses to hopefully fortify myself from the apparent armageddon that is predicted.

Being a hardcore conspiracy theorist is a waste of time.

One can whinge and moan about the state of the world atm and post youtube clips to the cows come home.

It might give you personal satisfaction that you’re “woke” to it all..but that doesn’t mean #### all in the real life of survival.

I just thank the universe i live in Perth.

An island separated from the rest of the world.

I watch the sunset over the ocean everyday and count my blessings i’m far far away from the rest of the world.

You are lucky because of where you live at the moment. You might feel differently if, like me and many others, your business has been adversely affected (if not shut down) by government actions and were forced to wear a mask every time you step outside your front door.

Who says we're just whinging and moaning? Plenty of us are doing more than that IRL. This insanity has to stop or the future will be unrecognisable.

Yes, Sweden, the unadulterated Armageddon of covid laid bare - the following graph is Swedish all cause mortality projected on current figures for the entire year.

Think for a minute, what if we take out all the so called 'covid' deaths.

Swedish world record pace for lack of deaths ....

implausible!

1601416979143.png

You are lucky because of where you live at the moment. You might feel differently if, like me and many others, your business has been adversely affected (if not shut down) by government actions and were forced to wear a mask every time you step outside your front door.

Who says we're just whinging and moaning? Plenty of us are doing more than that IRL. This insanity has to stop or the future will be unrecognisable.
And it's the Drs who are actually working with patients (except for the bureaucrat that resigned) who are complaining about not being able to prescribe the medicines they want and the unnecessary and dangerous restrictions that are causing far greater problems.

2.9, that is what the last 14 day average is for the whole state of Victoria outside of aged/healthcare and their close contacts and Andrews doubles down on mask wearing banning scarves, helmets and bandanas and still invokes a 5k limit.

Open the state back ******* up and make masks optional, those who are frightened can wear them if they wish.

Dumbo needs a mental health assessment because there is no way all the marbles are there upstairs.

14 DAY AVCARE AVNON-CARE AV

2.9, that is what the last 14 day average is for the whole state of Victoria outside of aged/healthcare and their close contacts and Andrews doubles down on mask wearing banning scarves, helmets and bandanas and still invokes a 5k limit.

Open the state back ******* up and make masks optional, those who are frightened can wear them if they wish.

Dumbo needs a mental health assessment because there is no way all the marbles are there upstairs.

14 DAY AVCARE AVNON-CARE AV

The Aged Care/You just want to kill Granny crowd are interesting. It is like they have never set foot in a nursing home. Nursing Homes are full of vulnerable weak (as in physically and immune wise) people who are on their last legs. A simple gastro outbreak or fall could be the end. Sad but true.

To shut society down to try and prevent all deaths is non sensical. People die. Sorry but it happens. Everyday. (btw there have been no excess deaths in Nursing Homes this year). This really is a dangerous game. By accusing people of mass murder (yes murder) for going about their lives and "potentially infecting others" while of course giving exemptions means you can eliminate whoever you like. What will happen with Industrial Manslaughter Laws or the Omnibus bill comes in?

Meanwhile an actual murderer (Claremont Serial Killer) and admitted rapist was found Not Guilty of 1 murder due to lack of evidence and the need to establish proof. A previously convicted pedophile in George Pell was freed from jail once the High Court ruled the trial and process didn't stack up. Which is the price we pay for living in a Democratic country under a rule of law which respects due process and the rule of law with individual rights.

What is happening right now is beyond the pale. We have not been provided a scherrick of evidence these measures are needed. Just a daily lecture.

A bit like a bush fire. The response needs to be run by Health Professionals. Who implement appropriate guidelines and Public Health measures and arm the hospital system up. Not a bunch of ******* out of control Premiers and Police.

As if we didnt know what a scam politics is but heres further evidence really. Disgrace that commission didnt press for any info or even really investigate anything at all. $3M for nothing. Ask the security company who hired them ffs. Investigation over. Audit Dans bank account too

Unpopular opinion in Vic but I reckon Hotel Quarantine is a bit of a red herring. Yes they should've used ADF. But we are being asked to believe 1 breach is all it took? Or a routine leg over?

WA (documented), NSW, Qld have probably had just as many stuff ups or breaches as Vic. It spread here because it was a bloody freezing winter and we are highly densely populated. Even then if a virus is that out of control that 1 breach in a state of 5.9 million the size of the UK is all it takes than restrictions are pointless.

Sick of politicians playing God. Or taking orders. Or what they are doing. People need to do what works from them and prime their own immune systems.

Unpopular opinion in Vic but I reckon Hotel Quarantine is a bit of a red herring. Yes they should've used ADF. But we are being asked to believe 1 breach is all it took? Or a routine leg over?

WA (documented), NSW, Qld have probably had just as many stuff ups or breaches as Vic. It spread here because it was a bloody freezing winter and we are highly densely populated. Even then if a virus is that out of control that 1 breach in a state of 5.9 million the size of the UK is all it takes than restrictions are pointless.

Sick of politicians playing God. Or taking orders. Or what they are doing. People need to do what works from them and prime their own immune systems.
The reason it spread is its a virus. Short of never going out again like Hawk would want its not possible to have zero spread. I dont care it spread or how far. Its here now, it isnt going anywhere

What i care about is a supposed investigation into government decisions deliberately sought no answers or accountability for decisions.

If Victoria was a private enterprise Dan would have been sacked months ago. Instead he lines his mates pockets through contracts and departments which exist to stop that, do sfa about it

The Aged Care/You just want to kill Granny crowd are interesting. It is like they have never set foot in a nursing home. Nursing Homes are full of vulnerable weak (as in physically and immune wise) people who are on their last legs. A simple gastro outbreak or fall could be the end. Sad but true.

To shut society down to try and prevent all deaths is non sensical. People die. Sorry but it happens. Everyday. (btw there have been no excess deaths in Nursing Homes this year). This really is a dangerous game. By accusing people of mass murder (yes murder) for going about their lives and "potentially infecting others" while of course giving exemptions means you can eliminate whoever you like. What will happen with Industrial Manslaughter Laws or the Omnibus bill comes in?

Meanwhile an actual murderer (Claremont Serial Killer) and admitted rapist was found Not Guilty of 1 murder due to lack of evidence and the need to establish proof. A previously convicted pedophile in George Pell was freed from jail once the High Court ruled the trial and process didn't stack up. Which is the price we pay for living in a Democratic country under a rule of law which respects due process and the rule of law with individual rights.

What is happening right now is beyond the pale. We have not been provided a scherrick of evidence these measures are needed. Just a daily lecture.

A bit like a bush fire. The response needs to be run by Health Professionals. Who implement appropriate guidelines and Public Health measures and arm the hospital system up. Not a bunch of ******* out of control Premiers and Police.

Firstly, not all aged care facilities are nursing homes full of elderly people who are vulnerable and weak.

Secondly, if you can't understand the very basics of how a virus operates/ lives and if you can't understand how social distancing and restrictions on movement help to stop the spread of a virus, then no one here is going to be able to help you.

You clearly have your motivations in regards to the response to this virus, likely this has impacted you negatively in some significant way, but to completely reject the whole thing all together is nonsense and is not going to help your own personal situation at all.

The circumstances around our second wave have been documented and discussed. 99% of our second wave infections came from Hotel Quarantine through several different circumstances. If you want to spend the rest of your life disbelieving everything that doesn't support your narratives then good for you! Stick your head in the sand and be done with it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly, not all aged care facilities are nursing homes full of elderly people who are vulnerable and weak.

Secondly, if you can't understand the very basics of how a virus operates/ lives and if you can't understand how social distancing and restrictions on movement help to stop the spread of a virus, then no one here is going to be able to help you.

You clearly have your motivations in regards to the response to this virus, likely this has impacted you negatively in some significant way, but to completely reject the whole thing all together is nonsense and is not going to help your own personal situation at all.

1. Aged care "facilities" and nursing homes are very much full of elderly weak people. Something like a retirement village isn't but they are more like senior citizens clubs/gated communities and don't have nurses or doctors caring for residents. Maybe 1 dr or nurse to cover 200+ residents.

2. The very basics of how a virus operates mean that minutes, hours matter in eradication. Not stuffing around for a week back in March. Once community spread exists it is out. Reasonable measures need to be taken. Not inconsistent, contradictory and insane rules without any thought for the future. Particularly for a virus that has a 99%+ survival rate.

3. Quid pro quo. You clearly do as well. No one is rejecting the virus. It is very real and potentially dangerous to a very select few. Just like influenza, other viruses or pandemics that have existed in the last 20+ years. Why is this so special that society has to shut down? My situation is fine. My concern is we are been led down a dangerous path using the virus as a Trojan Horse. Some of the s**t been shoved through under the table is dangerous to society in the long run.

Unlike others on certain boards you at least appear to have a brain. You have to admit the response is a gross over reach. Simple questions need answering such as:
-How serious is this to justify such a response?
-Why have historically proven treatments been junked so rapidly?
-Why the inflexibility with rules? (And please don't say but the dickheads)
-When we are on track for a 2017 flu death count (which <influenza>has disappeared) are we resorting to such alarmist measures?
-Why are politicians so front and center of what is a Health crisis? Why can we not hear from a body of experts?

Just wondering with the Disney sacking 28000 despite being allowed to open
Do you think people would just turn up and support businesses despite rampant infection rates and 200000 plus deaths ?

-How serious is this to justify such a response?
-Why have historically proven treatments been junked so rapidly?
-Why the inflexibility with rules? (And please don't say but the dickheads)
-When we are on track for a 2017 flu death count (which <influenza>has disappeared) are we resorting to such alarmist measures?
-Why are politicians so front and center of what is a Health crisis? Why can we not hear from a body of experts?

1. This is a new virus that we have no proven treatment for or vaccine and it is highly contagious and deadly (yes I've heard of treatments being spoken about)
2. What historically proven treatments? HCQ? I can't comment on this. That's something I'll leave to the experts that know far more than I do.
3. For me, it's not so much the inflexibility of the rules but it's more lack of sense of some of the rules. Personally, I think at this stage and with our current daily case numbers, compulsory mask wearing outdoors is a bit ridiculous. Now, on the subject of dickheads, it pisses me off that most of the worst behaviour (parties etc) always seem to be occurring in the worst hit LGA's. That's just totally selfish behaviour. Then there are those that just don't seem to pay attention to any of the advice we have been given... you only have to go down to your local shopping centre to witness this over and over again.
4. We have been subjected to strict measures to contain this virus for much of this year, yet it still currently has claimed the same number of deaths as influenza in 2017 where there were no measures. From what I understand, there have only been 30 odd influenza deaths this year as opposed to 700 odd Covid deaths. If that doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what will. Also, we have some sort of defense against Influenza with vaccines and treatments like Tamiflu.
5. I guess politicians are the ultimate decision makers in a situation like this. Many epidemiologists have been given a voice in the media on both sides. I haven't witnessed any suppression of opinion. Most of the opinions we hear at the moment are against the current restrictions.

Yep, it might sound harsh but IMO my 3 school aged grandchildren's lives ARE worth more than any 80+ year olds in nursing homes, their deaths would be infinitely more tragic than the death of a grandma/pa who has lived a full life than an unfulfilled life of a child.

Surely we have the means and knowhow to protect the vulnerable and at the same time let those that are extremely unlikely to be adversely affected get on with living their lives.

1. This is a new virus that we have no proven treatment for or vaccine and it is highly contagious and deadly (yes I've heard of treatments being spoken about)
2. What historically proven treatments? HCQ? I can't comment on this. That's something I'll leave to the experts that know far more than I do.
3. For me, it's not so much the inflexibility of the rules but it's more lack of sense of some of the rules. Personally, I think at this stage and with our current daily case numbers, compulsory mask wearing outdoors is a bit ridiculous. Now, on the subject of dickheads, it pisses me off that most of the worst behaviour (parties etc) always seem to be occurring in the worst hit LGA's. That's just totally selfish behaviour. Then there are those that just don't seem to pay attention to any of the advice we have been given... you only have to go down to your local shopping centre to witness this over and over again.
4. We have been subjected to strict measures to contain this virus for much of this year, yet it still currently has claimed the same number of deaths as influenza in 2017 where there were no measures. From what I understand, there have only been 30 odd influenza deaths this year as opposed to 700 odd Covid deaths. If that doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what will. Also, we have some sort of defense against Influenza with vaccines and treatments like Tamiflu.
5. I guess politicians are the ultimate decision makers in a situation like this. Many epidemiologists have been given a voice in the media on both sides. I haven't witnessed any suppression of opinion. Most of the opinions we hear at the moment are against the current restrictions.

1. If you look at death rates round the world compared to previous years I'd dispute how deadly this actually is.
2. Yep. Combined with Zinc.
3. Agreed. But if at the local shopping center you want to distance easy enough.
4. Doesn't that strike you as odd? Influenza has suddenly disappeared yet Covid has pretty much mirrored it? Especially when you consider Influenza is not one virus but classified as an Influenza like virus. What with Covid being a lung disease and with symptoms identical is somehow classified on its own. Almost like it swapped.
5. Yes. But with proper controls and transparency. Health experts should be making decisions which are signed off. Why are Premiers giving press conferences every day?

View attachment 973859

Just a little more evidence for you politicians are full of sh*t on the good old flu shot's protecting us. These morons don't care about the health of the public one bit.

Do you reckon there's a chance that this photo was purely for marketing purposes? (ie the bloke wasn't a real patient)

Do you reckon there's a chance that this photo was purely for marketing purposes? (ie the bloke wasn't a real patient)
Ive worked as a photographer and you do lots of dummy shots from a few different angles probably dont want a sharp needle jabbing the model

Yep, it might sound harsh but IMO my 3 school aged grandchildren's lives ARE worth more than any 80+ year olds in nursing homes, their deaths would be infinitely more tragic than the death of a grandma/pa who has lived a full life than an unfulfilled life of a child.

Surely we have the means and knowhow to protect the vulnerable and at the same time let those that are extremely unlikely to be adversely affected get on with living their lives.
I believe all lives matter and have looked at this issue closely because my Mum is in an aged care facility, thought she might have had the virus (had cold symptoms) and had a test early on but was negative. She then was forced to stay in her room for 6 weeks without being allowed outside or in any common area which was very tough.

However Drs wanted to prescribe HCQ to protect and were not allowed. There is not doubt of its safety or effectiveness when used early or as a preventative. Case and observational studies show Invermectin used with Zn and an antibiotic or Querectain (studies have shown its effectiveness in CV 19 and seems to act as a Zn chelate) with Zn + Vit C are very successful in treating CV 19 when used early in the viral stage.

These medicines will protect the vulnerable better than any vaccine, which we know with flu is not useful in over 70s. The response in Victoria when they missed on "eliminating" the virus because of contact tracing and testing deficiencies was completely wrong and they should have concentrated on "suppression", with medicines to protect and treat, hygiene and protecting the vulnerable.

But more importantly without treating the State as lock down prisoners with the red backed police arresting you for made up crimes and let medical professions have responsibility to mitigate the virus.

Last edited:
Ive worked as a photographer and you do lots of dummy shots from a few different angles probably dont want a sharp needle jabbing the model
I was going to praise you for still hanging in here Hawky Dorky, but at some stage anyone that blindly refuses to read or understand anything posted is a troll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back