Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus: Origins

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • Not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I first read the following when I was 15.
In the field of medicine, man zealously "improves"on Nature in many bizarre ways. Immunization is one of them. With the simple confidence of a child poking at the innards of a color television set with a screwdriver, doctors,with the best of intentions presume to improve upon Nature's masterpiece, the immune system.
We already know that man is responsible for the advent of so called superbug bacteria through the overuse of antibiotics. Could we be witnessing the same sort of thing in the viral realm because of our reliance on vaccination? Viruses mutating to such an extent that developing a vaccine against them becomes more and more difficult?

Having flu vaccinations every year can make you more susceptible to coronaviruses in general. I wonder what having Covid vaccines every year could make us more susceptible to?

Last edited:

Seems bad taste to ban people from one place then follow those people elsewhere only to get angry is all

I didnt get angry. He did.

I respect your contributions, but given your views on the topic it's the equivalent of going into another club's board and arguing against everyone there. You have to take your licks when the inevitable blowback hits.

I disagree that it gives people permission to tell people to * off. Reasoned debate Im OK with.

It isnt Larping.
It's clearly larping, bro. And that's okay, it's the internet, larp away, some people here believe your stories :thumbsu:

But you have to admit it's a little bit sad that you ban us from SRP and then come here to do your larping on the conspiracy board :drunk:

Why not let us discuss these things on SRP? What are you afraid of?

It's clearly larping, bro.

I cant imagine the life you must lead when being in the Army, subsequently obtaining a law degree and practicing in the profession, and travelling the world with a backpack for months at at a time is some kind of fanciful 'Larp dream.'

Actually I can image the life you must lead, and it's not pretty.

If we can establish some form of method of me maintaining some anonymity, I'd be more than happy to place a wager on the veracity of what is a pretty tame life story. We can use a neutral judge as verification if you must?

Why not let us discuss these things on SRP? What are you afraid of?

People such as yourself spreading fake news, anti-vaxx bullshit, Pete Evans style madness, crazy conspiracy theories about a 'NWO' and disinformation.

You can do it, but this is the forum for it. Not the forum dedicated to discussing facts.

THey are wasting medical resources

Id much rather our testing capabilities be improved for actual diseases that are heavily prevalent then wasted on those that are not.

Testing isnt a infinite resource, If you take resources from place A, you can move them to place B and thats what we should be doing

Can you imagine how many lives we could save if we treated prostate cancer testing and breast cancer testing at the same level as this? Would be a game changer
Been there done that. PSA blood test. Picked up symptomless prostate cancer and invasive surgery required. Not really used anymore. Cute worse than disease which men can a lot of the time die with not from.

You really do need to get out of your echo chamber.

The imperial college models have been proven as complete garbage. They couldn’t even produce the same results twice using the same inputs.

This is really really old news now.

Jeeebus the ******* models.
The predictive model used is based on an economic model based on allocation of a budget. It's designed to allocate money say per household/sector input a bunch of assumptions based on past spending and future needs and predict growth.
At a pinch they can be used for population trends and growth. As in we take everyone on this board assume we all get married and based on genetics socioeconomic status area etc we could predict how many kids we each have then do the same for gen 2 and predict population to the next fiddy years. Do it for the world. Then you Chuck in regression analysis and you could do it maybe.
Using this system to track a virus is ******* insanity. It assumes everyone is of the same health is in a public space mixing with the same number at the same distance and infecting everyone else. That is why you are getting these insane ******* inflated figures from.
Sure anyone can calculate a 3% mortality figure and make it look scary but it doesn't take into account early figures were based in the most serious cases and they used economics to predict medicine. That is not to even mention they haven't released the full models so * knows what else they put in.
1 The wrong model was used
2 The figures are inflated
3 Statistics can be manipulated. The assumptions used just defy belief

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again, there is no lack of Cancer testing. If you don't believe me, pick up the phone and arrange an appointment with your GP for a test. I'll bet you 50 bucks you can get one. There is zero evidence that Cancer testing has been in any way affected by COVID testing in Australia.

There is a wealth of evidence that rampant COVID infections places a huge strain on Hospitals and medical staff however, with many hospitals and even whole health systems completely overrun by people with infections.

Re suicide modelling, it's been done already and recommendations are in place to mitigate or reduce that risk:

https://insightplus.mja.com.au/2020/30/suicide-deaths-forecast-for-13-7-increase/

13 percent increase according to that modelling.

The report also suggests the following to ease this:
The modelling is garbage and been proven wrong with all the whacky predictions from March
You can't use computers to decide human life.

I disagree that it gives people permission to tell people to fu** off. Reasoned debate Im OK with.
I don't approve of the language either but if I picked a thread on the Carlton board and argued against everyone in it I would get the same treatment pretty damn quick. (Assuming it wasn't one of the threads I'd be pre-banned from because I'm an opposition supporter.)

Anyhoo, back to your contributions. As a lawyer, what do you make of the collective silence against the trampling of human rights through lockdowns? Victorians were under some kind of house arrest for 3 months and no-one from the legal fraternity stood up for them? There was a Covid Policing website set up by a bunch of legal bodies to highlight police oppression but it stopped updating in July.

I've followed the UK situation also and Lord Sumption has been almost a lone legal voice speaking about the threat to liberty from ruling by decree.

Do you want to buy a bridge? Actually, the PM is technically right - the government won't force it, they'll just let every business follow the Qantas lead so everyone will have the choice of getting the vaccine or never leaving their house. Seems fair.
And if every business decides to follow QANTAS’s lead, surely that is every businesses prerogative. You seem not to understand that behind every decision a business makes is a commercial interest.

And if every business decides to follow QANTAS’s lead, surely that is every businesses prerogative. You seem not to understand that behind every decision a business makes is a commercial interest.
And common sense would tell you that regardless of your commercial interest a person’s vaccination status is none of an airline’s business and they have no right to discriminate on that basis let alone even ask you about your private medical details.

And common sense would tell you that regardless of your commercial interest a person’s vaccination status is none of an airline’s business and they have no right to discriminate on that basis let alone even ask you about your private medical details.
Mate move into the real world. Ever take out private health insurance? If your not happy with QANTAS’S policies, don’t fly with them.

I perfectly understand that businesses know the majority of the public are so s**t scared of Covid that anything they force on their staff or customers will be lapped up if they claim it keeps people safe.

Mate move into the real world. Ever take out private health insurance? If your not happy with QANTAS’S policies, don’t fly with them.
Wait until it's universal. Don't like every employer's policies, don't work. Don't like every shop's, cafe's, venue's policies, never leave home. Simples.

Wait until it's universal. Don't like every employer's policies, don't work. Don't like every shop's, cafe's, venue's policies, never leave home. Simples.
Well if it gets to the point to where you’re finding every workplaces, cafe, shops’ policies disagreeable- it probably time for a bit of introspection on your own values.

Well if it gets to the point to where you’re finding every workplaces, cafe, shops’ policies disagreeable- it probably time for a bit of introspection on your own values.
Every major human advancement has come from people questioning the status quo. We truly are reaching the end of the Age of Enlightenment and entering the tyranny of the majority.

Yeah. Took out a policy. Was never asked about my vaccinations.

In your “real world” go tell all your employees that they need a flu shot or they’re sacked and see how far you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back