Discussion Coronavirus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can open up bubbles internationally.

NZ then Oceania

Maybe then Tiawan, Sth Korea, Vietnam, even China.
Can get tourism going a bit.
I don’t want bubbles open I want borders open will we really have the courage to open borders to these places without a period in isolation. I hope so but think it’s a while off. A long while off. We can’t even get 4 states to open up.

If god exists he let corona happen.

But you said the virus was contained in China and we had nothing to worry about back in Jan or Feb. You said I was overreacting to the threat because you had a minor in immunology.

We are nearly at 6 million known cases. Glad I didn't listen.

But you said the virus was contained in China and we had nothing to worry about back in Jan or Feb. You said I was overreacting to the threat because you had a minor in immunology.

We are nearly at 6 million known cases. Glad I didn't listen.
Stop dodging the point. My opinion on the virus is irrelevant to your belief in sky daddy who, if he exists, either let corona happen or made corona. It all makes sense now that you have nfi what you're ever talking about.

Not to mention the fact that my main point was that Australia would remain relatievly unaffected. Which it has. The shutdown has been the biggest effect, not the hundreds of thousands of deaths we haven't had. Unlike America and your other sugar daddy Trump :)

Stop dodging the point. My opinion on the virus is irrelevant to your belief in sky daddy who, if he exists, either let corona happen or made corona. It all makes sense now that you have nfi what you're ever talking about.

I don't believe in God or religion so what are you on about?

Not to mention the fact that my main point was that Australia would remain relatievly unaffected. Which it has. The shutdown has been the biggest effect, not the hundreds of thousands of deaths we haven't had. Unlike America and your other sugar daddy Trump :)

You must be happy by trying get one over America and Trump due to their high death toll from Corona. Great job!

Are you also going to bag out the other countries and their leaders who have a higher teath toll per capita than the US?

Are you also going to bag out the other countries and their leaders who have a higher teath toll per capita than the US?

Yes, prioritising paper and metal over flesh and bones. Economy this, economy that, let people die, get told how it's bad practice to cough at someone or scratch your arse and shake hands because hygiene is a foreign concept to some.

Much better alternatives this reality. The lot of them can GAGF.

You must be happy by trying get one over America and Trump due to their high death toll from Corona. Great job!

Virtue-signalling 101.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not looking good even before millions of people start heading out thinking we've "pretty much defeated it".

View attachment 883811

The only thing I'd say is I don't think it has been as deadly as a worst case pandemic could have been. Mostly deaths are contained to the extremely vulnerable. Even in places like parts of the USA and Sweden where they have pretty much disregarded trying to contain it it hasn't cause deaths like the really deadly pandemics. I really doubt there will be any more lockdowns anywhere and eventually we will just live with the consequences of it while making the vulnerable less exposed. Probably change some hygiene habits and cause people to wear masks and use sanitiser etc in the next couple of years.

To me we will start to live with it like the flu. The common cold can be attributed to a huge range of viruses from some corona viruses to rhinoviruses. No-one has found any kind of way to kill them off. I just can't see any true vaccine any time soon unless we arse one. They will continue to look for vaccine options though, if the virus mutates next time could be the real deadly one.

Yeah actually I am. Boris Johnson is a s**t leader too.

Not looking good even before millions of people start heading out thinking we've "pretty much defeated it".

View attachment 883811
The only reason it ticked up though is the that boat in Fremantle.
Our numbers being low means it will fly around a bit.

Lol, not looking good? It is looking excellent. If we keep it below 1 the virus is eliminated.
Agreed.

Our govt both federal and states and territories have done a great job, told the truth and followed medical advice....and the public have responded because they trusted what they were told.

Compare that to what Johnson and Cummins have done to an already incompetent response to the covid-19 disaster.

Lol, not looking good? It is looking excellent. If we keep it below 1 the virus is eliminated.
Only problem is that it's not below 1 and its heading upwards. Get ready for the start of the 2nd wave especially when everyone starts heading out thinking we've eliminated it just as winter is about to start.

Only problem is that it's not below 1 and its heading upwards. Get ready for the start of the 2nd wave especially when everyone starts heading out thinking we've eliminated it just as winter is about to start.

I've stopped paying attention to the number of cases each day, but if it has gone back above "1" it's not a good sign. Especially with everyone seemingly almost back to normal mode.

The only thing I'd say is I don't think it has been as deadly as a worst case pandemic could have been. Mostly deaths are contained to the extremely vulnerable. Even in places like parts of the USA and Sweden where they have pretty much disregarded trying to contain it it hasn't cause deaths like the really deadly pandemics. I really doubt there will be any more lockdowns anywhere and eventually we will just live with the consequences of it while making the vulnerable less exposed. Probably change some hygiene habits and cause people to wear masks and use sanitiser etc in the next couple of years.

To me we will start to live with it like the flu. The common cold can be attributed to a huge range of viruses from some corona viruses to rhinoviruses. No-one has found any kind of way to kill them off. I just can't see any true vaccine any time soon unless we arse one. They will continue to look for vaccine options though, if the virus mutates next time could be the real deadly one.

Hygiene will become the fast growing industry in the short to mid term. Antibacterial and antimicrobial products to be hard coded into building and design standards. Natural anti microbial metals and alloys like bronze or cupronickel might enjoy a significant uptick in demand.

Hygiene will become the fast growing industry in the short to mid term. Antibacterial and antimicrobial products to be hard coded into building and design standards. Natural anti microbial metals and alloys like bronze or cupronickel might enjoy a significant uptick in demand.
My company a few weeks ago started selling metal hand sanitizer stations with a bottle hand sanitizer. Both have been flying out the door. We've even started making different styles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back