Competitions Corporate Box Tickets vs. Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Hey Gang!!!

Hypothetically speaking, if a certain poster (me) had accidentally gotten shitfaced at a cricket fundraiser for Motor Neurone and bought 6x Corporate Box tickets for the Collingwood game, and is trying to offload 3 of the said tickets, would there be any outside chance that there may be Richmond Board BigFooty posters interested in joining me at the price I paid?

I'm not willing to disclose pricing in public, but the RRP is $425 per seat - Everything included. Food, Booze, whatever.

You will pay much, much, less than that.

AND

You get to hang with me.

(Price on Application - Inbox.)

Hey Gang!!!

Hypothetically speaking, if a certain poster (me) had accidentally gotten shitfaced at a cricket fundraiser for Motor Neurone and bought 6x Corporate Box tickets for the Collingwood game, and is trying to offload 3 of the said tickets, would there be any outside chance that there may be Richmond Board BigFooty posters interested in joining me at the price I paid?

I'm not willing to disclose pricing in public, but the RRP is $425 per seat - Everything included. Food, Booze, whatever.

You will pay much, much, less than that.

AND

You get to hang with me.

(Price on Application - Inbox.)

Ha ha good work. I was in a cb last time we played collingwood and am still noted for my drunken infamous rant on bigfooty calling everyone who wrote us off a campaigner. Great day. Better when tiggys win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back