Roast Corrupt AFL Looking To Change F/S Bidding Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Only difference is the league wanted to sanction us, but tried to get Essendon off by going up against the world anti doping authority!

They even said we weren't cooperative when we were the ones that went to the AFL and even pulled out the first two rounds of the draft. Trigg was useless. Worst person we've ever employed at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s not let facts get in the way
1x Daicos
Josh Daicos was picked up with Pies last pick, 57. Don’t think he received a bid
EABD flog

Happy to send to another bag if you've finished the last bag I gifted you

So AFL tinkering that has a direct / immediate negative impact on us:
  • Gibbs f/s qualification
  • Noah Anderson priority pick
  • academy bidding / matching rules (Keeler)
  • academy bidding / matching rules and ability to stockpile picks (JUH instead of TT)
  • others?
Don’t forget that the VFL changed the rules when we were negotiating a trade with Geelong. In the middle of the trade negotiations.

there is a cost though because the list spot needs to be vacant on draft night to use the picks. So if you use 5 picks to get number 1 then you're adding 4 players to the list with very late picks. So it has an impact on the total value of your list.
Rookie upgrades can be used to fill some of the four spots

So Adelaide people no rule can EVER be changed or reformed because there always will be cub that can be said to be disadvantaged by the change.

This stuff the league what in it for MY club over everything else.

Every clubs supporters has a tale of woe how their cubs was uniquely stuffed over by the AFL, the media, the umpires, the gnomes of Zurich.

Last edited:
So Adelaide people no rile can EVER be changed or reformed because there always will be cub that can be said to be disadvantaged by the change.

Every cubs supporters has a tale of woe how their cubs was uniquely stuffed over by the AFL, the media, the umpires, the gnomes of Zurich.
I like cubs (of the bear persuasion). They're cute.

So Adelaide people no rile can EVER be changed or reformed because there always will be cub that can be said to be disadvantaged by the change.

Every cubs supporters has a tale of woe how their cubs was uniquely stuffed over by the AFL, the media, the umpires, the gnomes of Zurich.

Probably best you jog on now.

So Adelaide people no rule can EVER be changed or reformed because there always will be cub that can be said to be disadvantaged by the change.

Every clubs supporters has a tale of woe how their cubs was uniquely stuffed over by the AFL, the media, the umpires, the gnomes of Zurich.
I'd be happy for the rule change..
. But make it now for 5 years time. That way it doesn't at least seem deliberate.

Yeah reckon so.

No one likes objectivity it's why everyone hates the umps. It;s just unnatural in football.
Point us to one rule change in the last 30 years that had an immediate, direct and disproportionate negative impact on Collingwood and I’ll pay attention to what you’ve got to say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back