Roast Corrupt AFL Looking To Change F/S Bidding Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

Point us to one rule change in the last 30 years that had an immediate, direct and disproportionate negative impact on Collingwood and I’ll pay attention to what you’ve got to say.

Look I was leaving,

But shooting the messanger really does not change the message,

When you can'lt adrress the agrument through mud at the messanger you know it's be really desperate empty debating tactic?

You are familiar with the whole history of Zones ?

But more recently collingwood developed a rotation system that stopped by interchange caps

but the whole nonsese of my clubs victimizsed <insert club here> is just a lack perspective and narrow focus. It;s rarely actually true.

Last edited:
I'd be happy for the rule change..
. But make it now for 5 years time. That way it doesn't at least seem deliberate.

But they will always be some club claiming that. It's; just parochialism let my club have this last one can be made each year by different club. It's pleading special favoritism. Do this rule change next year so favors my club. If no rule chnage can be done so no club wiull be in slightest it disadvantaged or impact, then no rule changes are possible.

it's fudemenatlly irrational subjective position.

You entire argument here is just so your club gets advantage..

But they will always be some club claiming that. It's; just parochialism let my club have this last one can be made each year by different club. It's pleading special favoritism. Do this rule change next year so favors my club. If no rule chnage can be done so no club wiull be in slightest it disadvantaged or impact, then no rule changes are possible.

You fail to see the irony of these arguments being espoused by a Collingwood supporter in a fundamentally corrupt league.

You fail to see the irony of these arguments being espoused by a Collingwood supporter in a fundamentally corrupt league.
there is a big difference...we would like to be the beneficiaries...Collingwood ARE the beneficiaries. Also, I note Tex copped a 6 week ban for saying one derogatory word to an indigenous player...how many collingwood players have been suspended for systemic racism against indigenous players at their own club?

Like others have said, when you can say you have walked a mile in our shoes - come back and talk to us

Yeah shoot the messenger if you doblt like the message, Address the argument not the man.

yeah it;s all a conspiracy, the crows are victimized. Everyonne out to get the crows, th Afl, the umps , and the evil gnomes of zurich. Everything always someone else's faut.

Do you want live in Reality of fantasy?

Your choice,

there is a big difference...we would like to be the beneficiaries...Collingwood ARE the beneficiaries. Also, I note Tex copped a 6 week ban for saying one derogatory word to an indigenous player...how many collingwood players have been suspended for systemic racism against indigenous players at their own club?

Like others have said, when you can say you have walked a mile in our shoes - come back and talk to us

Did Walker actually say it to an indigenous player or was overheard? Thought it was the latter.

Yeah shoot the messenger if you doblt like the message, Address the argument not the man.

yeah it;s all a conspiracy, the crows are victimized. Everyonne out to get the crows, th Afl, the umps , and the evil gnomes of zurich. Everything always someone else's faut.

Your choice,

Seriously you need to go. You can’t see the corruption of this league.

Will we ever see your side play in Darwin, Ballarat, Launceston, Cairns, Alice Springs, Canberra? s**t you don’t even go to Geelong ffs!

* me, you mob of entitled pricks.

Did Walker actually say it to an indigenous player or was overheard? Thought it was the latter.
You could be right - it was directed to the player but nevertheless, I am yet to see a single Collingwood player suspended or any form of AFL sanction against Collingwood for the systemic racism and the ordeal Lamumba and others had to go through

Will we ever see your side play in Darwin, Ballarat, Launceston, Cairns, Alice Springs, Canberra? s**t you don’t even go to Geelong ffs!

The problem is within yourself. until you can look an accept reality you;re never going to be happy.

The problem is within yourself. until you can look an accept reality you;re never going to be happy.

Seriously why are you here?

Club boards are for team followers to bask in our contradictions.

Not for you to hand out free character references.

Happy to have an honest to and fro on the main board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously why are you here?
A mistake I did not mean to be on your board, I am trying to leave if you stop addressing me I will be gone.
Club boards are for team followers to bask in our contradictions.
As long as you know,

Not for you to hand out free character references.
Hey friends don't let friends fal linto delusional conspiracy theory cults.
Happy to have an honest to and fro on the main board.

Why would it mater where?

Yeah I'll try and stay away try not to reply

Your choice,
My experience as a Crows fan is that every time I want to believe the AFL is a fair league, they roll out some new form of bull**** which disadvantages the club that I’m unfortunate enough to happen to barrack for.

After a while it sinks in that the league takes us for granted and views us a second class fans.

Last edited:
So Adelaide people no rule can EVER be changed or reformed because there always will be cub that can be said to be disadvantaged by the change.

This stuff the league what in it for MY club over everything else.

Every clubs supporters has a tale of woe how their cubs was uniquely stuffed over by the AFL, the media, the umpires, the gnomes of Zurich.
Do you normally go on other clubs boards and act like a flog?

Case in point this week, the ariticles written about collingwoods crowds.
Give them a couple of those games and locations and the story doesn’t exist.
It’s a self fulfilling prophecy.

Last edited:
If there is one aspect that the clubs will push back on and the VFL won't mess with too much it's F/S

If they made it too hard and a Buckley didn't end up at Collingwood for example, there would be blood on the streets

If there is one aspect that the clubs will push back on and the VFL won't mess with too much it's F/S

If they made it too hard and a Buckley didn't end up at Collingwood for example, there would be blood on the streets
They’ll just change the rules back when that comes up, like they always do to manufacture the outcome they’re seeking (or what the Vic based AFL media pressures them into doing).

Correct. It's fundamentally an argument that we should get the same advantage other clubs have had.

Look I was leaving,

But shooting the messanger really does not change the message,

When you can'lt adrress the agrument through mud at the messanger you know it's be really desperate empty debating tactic?

You are familiar with the whole history of Zones ?

But more recently collingwood developed a rotation system that stopped by interchange caps

but the whole nonsese of my clubs victimizsed <insert club here> is just a lack perspective and narrow focus. It;s rarely actually true.

Your choice,

Neither of the posts you were responding to were 'shooting the messenger' - they both addressed the substantive issue, and instead of responding you have cried that you were being attacked. You were not. You should be. Go away.

They’ll just change the rules back when that comes up, like they always do to manufacture the outcome they’re seeking (or what the Vic based AFL media pressures them into doing).
There's so many examples of Vic club's getting advantages that the AFL ticks off, but then closes the door for everyone else.

The Visy/Judd deal.
Geelong being given permission to continue trading future picks despite them already traded 3 first round picks in 5 years.
The Bowes trade and how Geelong were then able to restructure his salary.

There would be more too, but they're the ones that immediately spring to mind.

It's always been crazy how the AFL essentially signs off on creating a precedent which always seems to involve one of the Vic clubs while simultaneously closing the door for everyone else to get the same advantage.

Last edited:
There's so many examples of Vic club's getting advantages that the AFL's ticks off, but then closes the door for everyone else.

The Visy/Judd deal.
Geelong being given permission to continue trading future picks despite them already traded 3 first round picks in 5 years.
The Bowes trade and how Geelong were then able to restructure his salary.

There would be more too, but they're the ones that immediately spring to mind.

It's always been crazy how the AFL essentially signs off on creating a precedent which always seems to involve one of the Vic clubs, but then closes the door for everyone else to get the same advantage.

Brisbane being allowed to give Daniher a 3 year deal at $800k to give Essendon first round compensation, which is then spread to 5 years after the fact, only to deny us doing similar moves to ensure first round compensation for Crouch

Bulldogs being allowed to take JUH as an NGA player in the first round, only to have that changed to no matching inside the top 40 as soon as we have a top 40 NGA prospect

Sydney banned from trading after recruiting Franklin, even though Victorian clubs recruiting similar free agents (Dangerfield) aren't banned

Melbourne getting pick 3 for Frawley, then immediately changing the FA compensation system

Re-introducing the mid-season rookie draft in 2019, only to not run that draft the one year we are last on the ladder

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back