Cory Bernardi <hearts> Chris Pyne

Remove this Banner Ad

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
http://www.themonthly.com.au/cory-bernardi-conservative-warrior-all-about-cory-sally-neighbour-4327

if u read the print, seems Bernardi was circulating a "s**t sheet" on a "certain coalition shadow minister for homosexual activities". Like council of Unamerican 'tivities, but the dark arts of the scatological canal.

Seems Cory has it in for Pyne.

Funny stuff.

Nick Minchin as kingmaker in Jim Henson puppetry'n'muppetry regalia.

Minchin as kingmaker? lovechilds @ HR Nicholls Society, some scary scary progeny going on.

Not half obvious the way he minces around. :eek:

better read in the mag was a surpising wry blurb of whimsy from Krissy Keneally on Melb zoo at turn of 19(20) century.. Now is she'll only do away with the muttonlambmilf hair stensions and the pearl necklace of the double bay set, she has my approval.

Seems politics and zoos dovetail like Bill Lawry. We got guess who Andrew Wilkie as an early 20C chief warden. Not much has changed in his reincarnation as Andrew Wilkie.

I agree 100%. And these fundie pricks want to take over the Liberal Party, hence the attacks on Pyne.

I think the Liberal Party need more Bernardi's, people who have strong ideas about where the country is headed and aren't afraid to express themselves instead of whimpy snerds like Pyne, Dutton etc., who simply follow the party line.

I think the Liberal Party need more Bernardi's, people who have strong ideas about where the country is headed and aren't afraid to express themselves instead of whimpy snerds like Pyne, Dutton etc., who simply follow the party line.

LOL! Fair enough.

Dutton, back to the beat in Fortitude Valley, and he can go to Martin's Crowe's or Dougie Bollinger's hair plug surgeon. I bet Dutton morns the day Joh left, so he could string up indigenous drunks by their own belts in the watchhouse.

Dutton, back to the beat in Fortitude Valley, and he can go to Martin's Crowe's or Dougie Bollinger's hair plug surgeon. I bet Dutton morns the day Joh left, so he could string up indigenous drunks by their own belts in the watchhouse.

He could take Luke Simpkins along with him, he has some similar traits. Could also throw in Adolph Abetz and form their own squad!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed. Although you shouldn't forget that most of them are also arse clowns.

Bernardi is my model Catholic - every time he opens his mouth he says what he hates, who he despises, or what depravity that everyone else practices

is this not just bad faith acting, like Bolt. They speak to brand. They are not that person innately. Hollow needs to put on big front.

And he is hollow at 195cm, national team rowing member, impressive physical specimen, but what he gained when God handed out the talents, he/she/asexual or hermaphrodite chromosome deity, deprived him of intellect in fungible non-negotiable trade.

Well read, likes his airport novels, Dick Francis, Cliver Cussler, Michael Connelly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back