Cory Bernardi

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, no. Unless you can show how the Greens promote racism, militarism and genocide.
Racism and genocide have no link to ecofascism. I think anyone can see that greens are militant it is a massive part of their party's actions over their existence.

Have a look at left revival, both Christine Milne and Bob brown getting arrested and dealt with by the courts and some actions of party members and get back to me.

Have a look at the definition of militant and get back to me. KV ^^^ has been kind enough to give you a heads up.

Have a look at the definition of militant and get back to me. KV ^^^ has been kind enough to give you a heads up.
Actually what has been posted fits the definition of militant. Words have multiple meanings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we can go right back to the franklin dam situation for starters.

Given the High Court of Australia upheld the decision (and the arguments of the Greens and the Federal Government) I wonder if you can call them fascists too. I am sure Bob Hawke and former Chief Justice Anthony Mason would appreciate that label.

Each lot of campaigners deserve each other

Well done to the new senator for staying clear of these pricks

Family First to merge with Bernardi's party

Sky News understands the Family First Party is set to merge with Cory Bernardi's Australian Conservatives Party. It's believed the members of Family First in the South Australian parliament will be renamed as Australian Conservative members. Australian Conservatives was a party of one in the federal Parliament but will now have multiple representatives in a couple of state...

The new Family First senator Lucy Gichuhi will not become a Family First senator nor will she be named an Australian Conservative Senator. It's believed Ms Gichuhi will take her place in the parliament as an Independent.

- See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/poli...ith-bernadi-s-party.html#sthash.woTqIVtJ.dpuf

-

Not surprised really. Someone even mentioned this possibility pages back. I wonder how the FF voters now feel and when do they get a say? Politics really is no longer for the people.

I mean those who strongly supported the FF ideals who now have to accommodate Bernardis form.

While were playing this game the greens eco fascist positions are quite alike to those of the Nazis. Guess we can call them Nazis too?????
TimmeT, Fascism is a pretty simple concept to grasp, it's just that these days, just like the terms "left" & "right", the meaning some people have in mind when they use that word could well be completely different from what another person thinks the word means so let's pin down the meaning of "Fascism", hey?

Fascism is about defining a nation by it's dominant race and then reforming the economy to their benefit, that means that in this formula, there is absolutely no place for minorities. This is what Andrew Bolt and his mates eg. Abbott, Bernardi, Hanson, Dutton etc keep banging on about.

It is a good play - a smart play. Once Turnbull fails at the next election the Liberal Party will also move towards the right. The more right wing parties the better IMO. So far so good, big inroads have been made. Fantastic. Cory, keep up the good work. Your hard work is paying off, thank you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back