Cory Bernardi

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Cory needs to stop using the collective noun when referring to his party in the Senate. There is no we when it comes the Australian Conservatives, only an I.

Works for the Queen, and he would surely consider himself Australian royalty?

That said, as long as his party has more than 1 member I would assume he speaks on behalf of them. They werent "The Green" for the 15 years Bob Brown was all on his own.

A Big thanks to Cory for shining a light...

A charity fundraiser encouraging primary school students to wear a dress has raised $23,000 for girls’ education in the developing world after the Australian Conservatives senator Cory Bernardi claimed it was an example of “gender morphing”.

Craigburn primary school’s Do It in a Dress appeal aimed to raise just $900 through gold coin donations but has blitzed its target after Bernardi complained on Twitter it was an “absurd” example of “gender morphing”.

The charity states that $300 provides an education for one girl in Africa and the school’s total so far of $23,642 amounts to 78 girls being educated.

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Feeds my appreciation that the conservative are policy lazy

Noone will ever touch Swannie

Mining tax - lets not bother working out what the state royalty regime is first, lets just assume $140 iron ore for ever.
Carbon tax - who cares what the international price is we will stick with $25 a tonne. Nice round number.
Budget - 30% increase in co tax receipts, yep sounds plausible.

In a village full of idiots he stood out like a sore thumb.

This is too good to be true, surely? If true, please tell me someone has gently pointed it out to good ol' Cory..
It's in the article I linked in my previous post. So it looks genuine.

It's in the article I linked in my previous post. So it looks genuine.

"Boys shouldn't wear dresses!"
"I admire Dame Edna! She is a role model for all Australians!....................................................wait, who's Barry?"

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Of course they took the picture where everyone can see the huge crucifixion on the wall so everyone knows what a serious Christian Corey is.
If I believed in the supernatural justice system Corey subscribes to there would be a special hell for people who wear their religion so overtly to gain power & influence for themselves while practising the polar opposite of the virtues from that system - love, compassion, protecting the weak and less fortunate in society.
I imagine Barry Humphries would be utterly appalled to have his likeness in any form in the same picture as this loathsome hypocrite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course they took the picture where everyone can see the huge crucifixion on the wall so everyone knows what a serious Christian Corey is.
If I believed in the supernatural justice system Corey subscribes to there would be a special hell for people who wear their religion so overtly to gain power & influence for themselves while practising the polar opposite of the virtues from that system - love, compassion, protecting the weak and less fortunate in society.
I imagine Barry Humphries would be utterly appalled to have his likeness in any form in the same picture as this loathsome hypocrite.
I put a tongue in cheek comment on Bernardi's facebook page thanking him for bringing my attention to the school's fundraiser, etc, etc. Since then I have been banned from commenting on his Facebook page.

Remember this bloke is a "free speech warrior". So Christianity isn't the only area of massive double standards for him.

Rennells

Debutant
Sep 30, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
He's a great guy, Senator Bernardi.
I've joined Australian Conservatives and look forward to not voting Liberal at the next election.

He's a great guy, Senator Bernardi.
I've joined Australian Conservatives and look forward to not voting Liberal at the next election.

Which banned poster are you?

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Works for the Queen, and he would surely consider himself Australian royalty?

That said, as long as his party has more than 1 member I would assume he speaks on behalf of them. They werent "The Green" for the 15 years Bob Brown was all on his own.

What? Bob Brown wasn't on his own for 15 years.

Back