Cory Bernardi

Remove this Banner Ad

Award? Literally that's like me creating a random society right now and giving an award to Malcolm Turnbull for any reason. Equivalent of a primary school end of year participation award that's on some fancy coloured cardboard and laminated.

No. It is nothing like you creating a random society. We already have one Disney World!

I'd prefer he was outside the tent ..

It makes no difference to the senate really.
I'd be interested to see out of him and pauline who has voted against the libs more times.

Shocked the Auscons haven't really attracted more votes tbh

It makes no difference to the senate really.
I'd be interested to see out of him and pauline who has voted against the libs more times.

Shocked the Auscons haven't really attracted more votes tbh

His religious zeal will always disrupt IMHO although I'm no fan of the cross bench deciding the issues for the country.

On the wages issue I'd like to see the majors reach a compromise, for Aus not the politics, pass the 1st 2 tranches & toss the longer term 3rd.
Having the 2nd ready to go would effectively give the Reserve Bank/ monetary policy an extra lever that may well be needed. Imagine the hoo ha the cross bench would milk from that.
At the next election Scomorrow & Albo could point to the value of the sensible middle to attract some of their more middle ground but disaffected brethren.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liberals hoover up the 'normal' and Christian conservatives, One Nation hoover those looking for more explicit racism. Not much room for Bernardi.

Turnbull derangement syndrome , nothing more , nothing less

'Disappointed by our performance': Cory Bernardi to deregister his Conservatives party

but did not say whether he will quit parliament or serve out the remaining three years of his term as an independent.

Me lookin at lyle shelton like
tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back