Cotchin would accept 2012 Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Pressed on the 2012 Brownlow decision Hutchy and Caro asked Tren Cotchin on his thoughts and after deflecting his thoughts on it said when Caro asked if he would accept it if it was give up he said that he would.

Caroline Wilson "Would you accept it (the Brownlow ) if it is given up"

Trent Cotchin "You would have to"

Why wouldn't he just say - "let's see how Jobe's appeal goes - hasn't given it a thought just looking forward to the season starting"

Afterwards he could have said: "I'm just here to play my role, we'll take it one week at a time, we're just happy with the four points."

God forbid a player actually answer a question with a real answer.

Why wouldn't he just say - "let's see how Jobe's appeal goes - hasn't given it a thought just looking forward to the season starting"

I was surprised he said he would accept it. Couldn't see Mitchell saying the same thing.

Really? I would have thought him more likely personally. We know what he thinks about the jabbers.

In any case, it's refreshing to see Cotchin come out and say that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did.

He said that it's not worth thinking about when he was asked if he'd thought about it.
It was only when they straight up asked "would you take it if Jobe gave it up" to which he said "Well you'd have to".

I thought Mitchell would it accept it but it would be "awkward" perhaps as he would find it challenging to signal the jabbing gesture while trying to raise his arms in triumph.

I'm sure he would point it out to Jobe if they ever play against each other again.

All those cheated by dopers deserve their medals whether it be for the Olympics or a Brownlow.

Yeah but when it came time to accept the medal Trent would go missing.
Nah I heard they'll ban the word "final" from the ceremony.

I've also heard Mitchell plans to use the word "finally" 34 times in his speech. This will allow Hawks fans to argue that he technically did nothing wrong.

Chief will add a 7th storey to his house.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back