Cotchin

Remove this Banner Ad

Mahlepi

Cancelled
Mar 16, 2015
danger zone
AFL Club
Geelong
Cotchin keeps escaping suspension, despite rules being re-written because of his actions.

He continues to punch players in the stomach.

i simply wonder when the AFL will suspend him for stomach punches

Cotchin keeps escaping suspension, despite rules being re-written because of his actions.

Did i miss something last night?

Who did he punch?

You're right. What he should do is elbow players multiple times in the head, throw backhanded fists and elbows and forearms into the opposition players heads. We have seen that behaviour allowed in season 2019 if you are a Geelong player.

Hopefully Hocking does something, we need to stamp out this kind of thuggery

I think the poster has been "emotionally" punched and is still feeling 2017. Poor little kitty.
Can you stay on topic. Cotchin keeps his cheap shots without punishment which is unsatisfactory.
When a player forces a change in rules the rules should be applied to the player who such acts.

Can you stay on topic. Cotchin keeps his cheap shots without punishment which is unsatisfactory.
When a player forces a change in rules the rules should be applied to the player who such acts.

It's important to me that you know that jacob townsend and trent cotchin are different people.

By all means suspend towner for punching a bloke though.

It's important to me that you know that jacob townsend and trent cotchin are different people.

By all means suspend towner for punching a bloke though.
they are, watch the match cotchin on a number of occasions threw punches

When did Cotchin change his number to 21?

When did Cotchin change his number to 21?
Watch the game. Cotchin on a number of occasions threw punches into the guts of other players. I am not sure why this concept is so hard for richmond supporters.
You can repeat yourself, but it does not change this mans poor behaviour.

Watch the game. Cotchin on a number of occasions threw punches into the guts of other players. I am not sure why this concept is so hard for richmond supporters.

You are making the claim the onus is on you to provide evidence. Sorry for not just taking your word for it.

He's the most protected player in the comp this bloke, will get away with anything. At least we trounced his mob.

And ya'll think we're obsessed with the cats.....

Show me one video I'll even accept a photo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You sure you're not getting yourself confused with a bloke throwing an arm out to try and attempt a tackle and making contact with a players torso. That happens dozens of times a game and I can understand how you'd get confused.

Just some evidence please. I didn’t see anything during the game, nothing mentioned on the telecast and not a word of it in the media. I’m not saying it didn’t happen but I’d like some proof.

I am on topic. Why is it Ablett, Hawkins and Dangerfield can act in ways that others aren’t allowed too? Or are you a biased hypocrite?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

**** me dead, you lot will be hanging onto that win like grim death for the next 30 years.

We’re not the ones making the claims. When are you guys gonna move on? Are you looking forward to finals at the MCG this year?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Zero tolerance for striking this year except if you play for Richmond it would seem.
Another illegal action giving the tick of approval for a Richmond player.

Hey Sterge if Cotchin hasn’t been charged with anything or done anything, maybe you should check with a MB mod why this thread exists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zero tolerance for striking this year except if you play for Richmond it would seem.
Another illegal action giving the tick of approval for a Richmond player.

Amazing, the player who actually hit someone was sanctioned appropriately, I know that is a foreign concept to you cats fellas

Amazing, the player who actually hit someone was sanctioned appropriately, I know that is a foreign concept to you cats fellas
PRe-season AFL: "There will be zero tolerance for any punching on an AFL field in season 2019"
Richmond player punches someone, AFL "Well when we said punching we meant umm err oh look we are changing our logo"

PRe-season AFL: "There will be zero tolerance for any punching on an AFL field in season 2019"
Richmond player punches someone, AFL "Well when we said punching we meant umm err oh look we are changing our logo"

Townsend was fined, low impact intentional to the body is a fine, i'm not entirely sure what you point is other than your mate posting bay threads on the main board

Just confirming an elbow to the head, a forearm to the head or blind fist to the head is ok though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back