Portfolio CottoneyeYeo's Designs

cottoneyeYeo

All Australian
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey guys as u know i started a portfolio a while back called AFL 1997 and it was my first ever portfolio on this page. I have decided I'm going to take a break from posting designs on there until i become better at designing. So now I've created this portfolio just to put random designs on here and do what i like, and hopefully get some good feedback from you guys :)

cottoneyeYeo

All Australian
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
My AFL logo design I'm relatively happy with it but still think it kind of looks like a Retravision/IGA logo
afl logo design copy.png

Last edited:

troybe

Assistant to the Travelling Secretary
Apr 19, 2008
Bunnings Institute for the Galactically Stupid
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melb Stars, Man U, USC, NY Mets
Hey guys as u know i started a portfolio a while back called AFL 1997 and it was my first ever portfolio on this page. I have decided I'm going to take a break from posting designs on there until i become better at designing. So now I've created this portfolio just to put random designs on here and do what i like, and hopefully get some good feedback from you guys :)

You shouldn't take a break until you get better - you get better by making more designs and getting feedback! :)

cottoneyeYeo

All Australian
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
isc template copy.png

Just finished making my first template, i traced over the current ISC template they use for their AFL jumpers, haven't really been able to master the pen tool and i don't know how to add shading and stitching but I'm really happy of my efforts here and really looking forward to using it. feedback is much appreciated :)

cottoneyeYeo

All Australian
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Started working on my second template this time its just a straight out no 3D elements to it at all. Not sure if I'm happy with it to me it kind of looks like the one that the AFL use for their team lineup pages. I created a bulldogs jumper with it and am quite happy with it let me know what you think :)
P.S Just remember my pen tool skills aren't the best yet
bulldogs my afl template 2.png

my afl template 2.png

WonderT

The realistic logo guy
Apr 11, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Renegades
Started working on my second template this time its just a straight out no 3D elements to it at all. Not sure if I'm happy with it to me it kind of looks like the one that the AFL use for their team lineup pages. I created a bulldogs jumper with it and am quite happy with it let me know what you think :)
View attachment 699350
View attachment 699352

Looking good. Keep practicing the pen tool and you'll be able to polish them up. What program are you using?

View attachment 699350
View attachment 699352
Yeah, this one is much better than the previous one, keep working on your own tool skills, keep tracing the same image but using less anchor points each time.

cottoneyeYeo

All Australian
Jan 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah, this one is much better than the previous one, keep working on your own tool skills, keep tracing the same image but using less anchor points each time.
thanks heaps mate, I'm gonna re trace some parts a few more times to try and get and get it as good as i can

Back