Could Collingwood follow Richmond and the Bulldogs

Can Collingwood win the flag in 2018?

• Yay

Votes: 142 22.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 503 78.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

according to their skippa buckley is less intense this year and going to be more approachable so it might finally click
He cant change his character. Hes uptight by nature. What may make a diff is more delegation less trying to be a control freak. Same Premiership Coach Dimma last year.

He cant change his character. Hes uptight by nature. What may make a diff is more delegation less trying to be a control freak. Same Premiership Coach Dimma last year.

according to pendles, bucks has changed his character from intense to fun this year so we will see how that goes, it is possible to change your nature.

dimma on the other hand went back to who he was, the less intense coach he was prior to 2016, his true coaching self (the one that rebuilt an entire club, it’s culture, it’s list, and made finals) to win a flag.

if the results don’t come early for collingwood I’m not sure how long buckley can maintain the character shift before reverting to his true character, which hasn’t worked in half a decade.

He definitely needs an experienced football gm to cover his deficiencies, and help him grow, a neil balme type

Love the amateur psychology in here.

Results speak for themselves and in this respect Bucks has been a failure thus far. I know I was calling for change last year.

But claiming to have some in-depth knowledge of his psyche and whether he can "change"... get your hand off it, Daryl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a hardened Richmond man and I am always pleased when the Pies do worse than us.

I doubt that they will win the flag next year, but I think Bucks could take them to the promised land at some point. He is a quality person. It actually irks me he is such a good dude as it makes it a little harder to hate the Pies as much as I used to.

It seems to me these days the Senior coach is not the main piece of the Puzzle. Richmond clearly proved that if you give a good man that the players like and respect quality support staff anything can happen. From what I see in the media I would imagine Bucks is a lot like that.

Not with super coach in charge, they won't get anywhere near it. On current form this year we should improve to be anywhere in the 14th to 16th range.

They can win it if they have a good run with injury and get things right in the coaching box.

Their list talent is better than Richmond and close to the equivalent of the Dogs.

However, it's unlikely that the trends of 2016 and 2017 will continue for much longer.

They can win it if they have a good run with injury and get things right in the coaching box.

Their list talent is better than Richmond and close to the equivalent of the Dogs.

However, it's unlikely that the trends of 2016 and 2017 will continue for much longer.

Your avatar is laughing at everything you said

No chance. Severe lack of talent. Moore and Cox don’t impress me. Reid injury prone. Grundy goes ok. Lack of KPP alarming. Mids good. Bucks hopeless.
Have them 12-16.

Mind altering drugs are bad for your health.

They have already had a cataclysmic effect on you which lead you to support North Melbourne!

Pies will improve this year. Many other clubs will too so relatively they could go backwards.

Where will the goals come from?

What if Moore doen't meet expectations down back? A lot of pressure on the young man.

No chance. Severe lack of talent. Moore and Cox don’t impress me. Reid injury prone. Grundy goes ok. Lack of KPP alarming. Mids good. Bucks hopeless.
Have them 12-16.
Surely the last 2 seasons have proven that KPP are hugely overrated and unnecessary. The days of 2 big key backs and 2 big forwards are fading fast IMO.

Back