Could Collingwood follow Richmond and the Bulldogs

Can Collingwood win the flag in 2018?

• Yay

Votes: 142 22.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 503 78.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You keep missing the point. No matter how many grand finals you winz, collingwood will always be better because they can win outside of Melbourne

Always.
I really dont care how upset you are over the way we hammered you in last years GF but christ what a ridiculously stupid statement, no matter how many times a club wins out of Melbourne doesnt matter unless they can win at the G.

By the way we beat power at AO last year didnt they also beat you recently?
Insecure lot this Richmond bunch, aren't they?

Microsoft really need to come to hand with a sarcasm font, and quickly...

Melbourne lose to Richmond: "They have a long way to go."

Collingwood loses to Richmond by the same margin: "Gee the Pies were brave."

Melbourne wins 6 in a row: "They haven't beaten anyone."

Collingwood beats Melbourne: "That's the big scalp they needed to establish themselves as a contender."

Exhausting.

For the record I like Collingwood atm.
That’s a bit selective, you were $6 for the flag and being talked up heaps before Monday

You didn't see the game did you? You struggled for three quarters. We dominated the second without hitting the scoreboard. Your side, stacked with 17 AFL listed players ran over the top of our decimated VFL team in the last quarter. Kudos.

I did watch it and yes that’s exactly what happened....a below average Maggie team gave it a crack for a bit but then got overrun by a much much classier outfit!

Insecure lot this Richmond bunch, aren't they?

When Richmond got flogged by an unfit Adelaide. A fan quipped to thier coach about winning out of Melbourne before you can call yourself premiers.

The coach lost his cool.

The insecurities are realitys

When Richmond got flogged by an unfit Adelaide. A fan quipped to thier coach about winning out of Melbourne before you can call yourself premiers.

The coach lost his cool.

Unfit Adelaide, it was round 2 champ, maybe they could try some exercise during pre season instead of listening to a looped tape of the Richmond club song?

The coach lost his cool.

I think you're a little confused, we are Premiers because we faced a team that couldnt win in Melbourne.

Unfit Adelaide, it was round 2 champ,

There was 45 thousand supporters there that night who felt the only way we are going to win is if it's true Richmond can't win outside Melbourne

We all thought we had no chance considering our injuries. This is what we actually really thought

Then Sloane and crouch went down and half the stadium emptied.

By the time they got home we had won easily buy 6 goals.

Some rated walker rated bog on one leg

There was 45 thousand supporters there that night who felt the only way we are going to win is if it's true Richmond can't win outside Melbourne

We all thought we had no chance considering our injuries. This is what we actually really thought

Then Sloane and crouch went down and half the stadium emptied.

By the time they got home we had won easily buy 6 goals.

Some rated walker rated bog on one leg
Surely all Adelaide supporters arent as simple as you appear to be, let me repeat for the last time, we beat Power at AO last year we also won another 3 games interstate on our way to winning a flag.

The Premiership will be played at the MCG until 2057 at least, so why would anyone not focus on being their best at the MCG, currently we are 15 in a row at the ground where flags are won, second best run in the history of the ground, no amount of powerranger stances or Tiger theme songs on camp is going to change that fact.

You get a massive home ground advantage as do the Eagles etc, during the home and away games, our ground is pretty much neutral for us Collingwood, Melbourne etc when playing the other Vic teams, our advantage comes if we make the GF, get used to it and stop whining, move on, you lost last year and at this stage dont look like you'll be there for another attempt this year.

As for flags favourites, I would be thinking Swans are favourites at this stage, yes Collingwood can win the flag but the only true challenger they have beaten is the often flaky Melbourne so they have a way to go yet, as do we.

Surely all Adelaide supporters arent as simple as you appear to be, let me repeat for the last time, we beat Power at AO last year we also won another 3 games interstate on our way to winning a flag.

The Premiership will be played at the MCG until 2057 at least, so why would anyone not focus on being their best at the MCG, currently we are 15 in a row at the ground where flags are won, second best run in the history of the ground, no amount of powerranger stances or Tiger theme songs on camp is going to change that fact.

You get a massive home ground advantage as do the Eagles etc, during the home and away games, our ground is pretty much neutral for us Collingwood, Melbourne etc when playing the other Vic teams, our advantage comes if we make the GF, get used to it and stop whining, move on, you lost last year and at this stage dont look like you'll be there for another attempt this year.

As for flags favourites, I would be thinking Swans are favourites at this stage, yes Collingwood can win the flag but the only true challenger they have beaten is the often flaky Melbourne so they have a way to go yet, as do we.

At the end of the day this is thread about collingwood. I explained why I think they can win the flag.

Somehow Richmond fans get triggered and abusing clubs who have nothing to do with fact Collingwood are better than Richmond.

At the end of the day this is thread about collingwood. I explained why I think they can win the flag.

Somehow Richmond fans get triggered and abusing clubs who have nothing to do with fact Collingwood are better than Richmond.
At the end of the day you mention Richmond in every post, in your opinion Collingwood are better than Richmond, fine everyones allowed an opinion even though the facts dont back you up at this stage, move on, your bitterness over last years GF loss is colouring your thinking and spoiling an interesting thread.

If you want to s**t talk take it to the Bay, and I'll give you my true opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I lost my teeth biting the Centrelink woman after the Colliwobbles lost the 1980 grand final by 80 points to the MIGHTY RICHMOND TIGERS (Go KB!!!), one of seven grand finals they lost in a row. My brother who is also my dad had a right laugh!

I lost my teeth biting the Centrelink woman after the Colliwobbles lost the 1980 grand final by 80 points to the MIGHTY RICHMOND TIGERS (Go KB!!!), one of seven grand finals they lost in a row. My brother who is also my dad had a right laugh!
But I remember that you were dicimated by injury on that day in 1980 and that you were crucified by the umpires.....

Collingwood won last week without the likes of Ben Reid, Alex Fasolo, Jamie Elliott and Darcy Moore — each of whom would boost any team: Mick Malthouse
Glad to see this legend agrees with me.

Back