Could Collingwood follow Richmond and the Bulldogs

Can Collingwood win the flag in 2018?

• Yay

Votes: 142 22.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 503 78.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m tipping Melbourne to be the next fairytale. Have a feeling they shook off mental demons with the important win over west coast. Wouldn’t surprise me if they won it this year tbh

Quite clearly they have underperformed, they lost a lot of competitive games last season and don't seem too far off the mark. They appear to be in a similar frame to Richmond in 2016 with a crap game plan, crap implementation and not getting the best out of the team. Their list is relatively robust and have a number of excellent players.

The question is: do you think they can surprise and win the flag?
You’re not far off being a genius.

Going into this season I couldn't see them making it this far, now they are only one more win away from a GF. 3rd crack at the Tigers this year and I think they're a big chance. Anything could happen from here.

Well the pies get their wish. Gonna be a cracker next Friday night. To be the man, you gotta beat the man. We’ll see Pies, we’ll see......

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Quite clearly they have underperformed, they lost a lot of competitive games last season and don't seem too far off the mark. They appear to be in a similar frame to Richmond in 2016 with a crap game plan, crap implementation and not getting the best out of the team. Their list is relatively robust and have a number of excellent players.

Legendary thread and post regardless of the outcome from here.

Lol at the two replies after the opening post.

Well the pies get their wish. Gonna be a cracker next Friday night. To be the man, you gotta beat the man. We’ll see Pies, we’ll see......

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
You campaigners are willing to jump out of aeroplanes with no parachutes just to nail your opponents.

Can't see anyone stopping the Tiger Train.

You campaigners are willing to jump out of aeroplanes with no parachutes just to nail your opponents.

Can't see anyone stopping the Tiger Train.

I like the cut of your jib young man, however, it’s a 50/50 and the past means nothing now. It’s all about 2 hours on Friday night. If you’re off by 5%, you lose. That simple. Goes for any of the last 4 teams left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again, legendary thread and foresight.

Back