Injury Could Elliott's career be over?

Remove this Banner Ad

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.

Something from Donald Rumsfeld, such that he was

i know.

:)

Am i doing it right ????

I've put money on horses who turned out to be cats... I'm looking at you Lord of the Sky...
And never again, Yesterday's Songs*

* probably comes out and wins next time

Simple explanation here again.
Because the simple things in life are often the best.
Show me the results and I'll be all ears for your complicated and no doubt scientifically based explanations.

I know I don't know whether the Collingwood medical department is a shambles. You don't know that you don't know.
Once again, that's your prerogative.

I do know that our list has resembled a hospital ward for nigh on 5 years and I do know that our medical department hasn't managed to get on top of it.

Bit late to this party PieBeast.

After the crushed Cheezels are vacuumed we are heading to the netball thread.
Fully aware what went on ITT before I jumped in, so don't want to cover an old ground.

And you'll need far more than Cheezels to entice me to the netball thread.

This thread has become an exercise in fallacy.

If the medical and or fitness staff mismanage Elliott's condition he will not be available for selection. (True)

Elliott is not available for selection. (Fact)

Therefore the medical and or fitness staff have mismanaged Elliott's condition. (True or false)

Maybe he has been mismanaged and it got slightly better or maybe he has been managed perfectly and has gotten worse! All the possibilities doing my head in!

Because the simple things in life are often the best.
Show me the results and I'll be all ears for your complicated and no doubt scientifically based explanations.

Nah it's not complicated or scientific and it's all already in this thread.

Short answer is none of us has the expertise, TRS excluded, and even he doesn't have the details. Simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've all heard of Derry down here.

giphy.gif

I read that book in a tent in Croajingolong, and scared myself silly. :fearscream:

Fidleedeepetayto!

Irish language text to speech synthesiser.

Maith thu.:handok:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back