How many games will Ablett play for Geelong in his second stint

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And SJ is out injured this week...

Very predictable hatred of GAJ.

Go Catters
there is no hatred, but the facts stand as they they are

he didnt turn up, all his team mates did, even bomber turned up

I am allowed to have an opinion on this, and just because it is contrary to most does not mean it is predictable
too many on this forum are quick to simply be fan boys

he decided to play for gc despite everything geelong did for him, good luck to him
now he is sooking it up because they are basket case

I for one, dont think we need a bunged up 34 year old who is money hungry and is one injury away from retiring

glad you watch childrens shows
ps i thought you were leaving a year ago
by the way does it hurt you much that murdoch is playing ok
Haha.

Either let it go or keep embarrassing yourself.

are you leaving yet?
Why leave when I can watch your childish exploits and story making.

It makes for some decent humour.

really, what story have i made up
the only story telling is your tantrum and threatening to leave
It's common knowledge.

And long may your posturing tantrum continue when Ablett is once again in Geelong colours next year.

Ok
That statement says a lot about you

Nope, given sj and KELLY turned up, so could he
But alas he is a selfish individual, and it wasn't about him

I suspect bomber would have made him feel uncomfortable

But you keep your psycho posts

Did you ever stop and think that a reason for G. Ablett not turning up is because he was trying to do the team thing -making sure that the night was about remembering the 2007 premiers, plus allowing focused to be with the guys on the field playing Thursday night?

If Gary turned up, then suddenly the media circus will be focused on him:
- will he talk to Bomber
- questions about where will he play next year
- questions about his shoulder
- add in a dozen other questions on top of that

I can take it or leave it whether Gary is in the hoops next year or not - but I don't see the point in hanging s**t on the guy when we don't know the full story

Ok
That statement says a lot about you

Nope, given sj and KELLY turned up, so could he
But alas he is a selfish individual, and it wasn't about him

I suspect bomber would have made him feel uncomfortable

But you keep your psycho posts

I'm not the one with a stalker-like obsession with what a professional footballer does with his time mate.

I don't remember seeing Joel Corey or Steven King in the motorcade going around the ground - how would you like to judge them?

Or is it just Ablett that you have it in for?

Joel Corey declined the offer of the motorcade as he's a no fuss guy, Kingy im not sure about, might still be salty about being traded by the club.

It's common knowledge.

And long may your posturing tantrum continue when Ablett is once again in Geelong colours next year.
Was _ME_ the one that swore black and blue all year that Gaz wouldn't leave? Then since has just spewed nothing but hate towards Gaz?

For all we know Gold Coast may have asked him not to attend and to rest his shoulder, also can you imagine the media circus he would get, it would take away from the night in general and make it all about him.

These shoulder issues wont help his cause of getting back to Geelong, the more injured he gets the less Geelong will want to play ball to get him, GC wont make it easy either way, more likely to retire.

Was _ME_ the one that swore black and blue all year that Gaz wouldn't leave? Then since has just spewed nothing but hate towards Gaz?
one and the same if I recall correctly.

And its been vindictive ever since.

I dont care for the opinion - it is what it is - but the population of vitriol on every single GAJ post gets old.

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They turned up but late, caught in traffic
Next

Just a question.... did they intend to be a part of it? Did they have approval from the Dogs to be a part of it? How important was it anyway...Scarlett and Enright ..where they a part of it?

I think ist very hard to judge any of them while they have other football commitments.. and certainly there would not have been the warm feeling that Ess probably has toward Kelly , up on the Gold Coast with the constant link of a trade back to Geelong.

_ME_ said very early on that Ablett had signed an MOU with GC (after it broke that Port Adelaide players had "busted" Ablett at a hotel in QLD meeting with McKenna), then said that he spent a period of time trying to get out of it as he had changed his mind during the season. If memory serves, Ablett was alleged to have changed his mind several times in 2010.

For all we know Gold Coast may have asked him not to attend and to rest his shoulder, also can you imagine the media circus he would get, it would take away from the night in general and make it all about him.

These shoulder issues wont help his cause of getting back to Geelong, the more injured he gets the less Geelong will want to play ball to get him, GC wont make it easy either way, more likely to retire.

Can you imagine if the 2007 10 year game had been V GoldCoast and it was the last game of the year , GA was in a car ..it would have taken the Dangerfield cheers to another level.

Who else didn't go to the reunion? You'd think he would've wanted to go he only has one more reunion left.

Who else didn't go to the reunion? You'd think he would've wanted to go he only has one more reunion left.
He'll be at the next one.

_ME_ said very early on that Ablett had signed an MOU with GC (after it broke that Port Adelaide players had "busted" Ablett at a hotel in QLD meeting with McKenna), then said that he spent a period of time trying to get out of it as he had changed his mind during the season. If memory serves, Ablett was alleged to have changed his mind several times in 2010.
You won't be popular for reminding people

Also the first to declare his family junket in the USA
But haters hate

As Grimoz correctly pointed out, the media would have had a field day if Gaz had attended.

He has stated he would have liked to go, and I'm sure he would have. Premiership teams have a special bond. I'm a fan of his football, but not so much of his off-field actions.....but in this case I think we should cut him some slack.

Back