News OFFICIAL: Gary Ablett traded to Geelong

How many games will Ablett play for Geelong in his second stint

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds good, I'm still intrigued and worried about what we are giving to get him :/
Won't be much. My guess is Horlin-Smith and a swap of late picks.

So what's the go with the story about the playing group deciding?

Is it fluff, or a 'done' deal and they just get to decide how much?
I've been told it's done.

Was told today again that Ablett is 'definitely' coming back.

Theres a difference between coming back to Geelong to live close to family and and coming back to Geelong to play footy, personally i see the latter as to hard to manufacture. Who is this source your getting your info from and how reliable is it?

Theres a difference between coming back to Geelong to live close to family and and coming back to Geelong to play footy, personally i see the latter as to hard to manufacture. Who is this sauce your getting your info from?
The bottle of red in the cupboard.

When does this have to be sorted by?
the last minute of the trade period is probably a likely time frame... unless Cochrane is completely removed from the process

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will have nutted this out well in advance and come to an agreement before the trade period opens, just not 'officially'.
I actually think that as well

I just couldn't resist a swipe at Cochrane :D

They will have nutted this out well in advance and come to an agreement before the trade period opens, just not 'officially'.

Id agree that both clubs will have basically felt each other out on where the deal line is... if there is some sort of ..we will do it for this agreement then it could be like Danger and done very early d1

Back