Could we gank Brad Miller?

Remove this Banner Ad

spindoctor

Club Legend
Suspended
Oct 10, 2003
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
I like him as a CHF for Melbourne. He has very good mobility, nice pace and competes well at CHF.

With a good season in the offing putting pressure on their salary cap and this Smith bloke supposedly the next big thing in their list, could we grab him for a 2nd round draft pick maybe? Could be a good option for CHF while Watts develops.

I hope so. I don't think Watts is as good as everyone keeps saying he is. He played ONE good game last year and we got him for that. That's all. I hope he proves me wrong though... but we should drop him this week (if there's anyone else who could possibly come in). He needs some more time in the SANFL, IMO.

Originally posted by Skippy_14
I hope so. I don't think Watts is as good as everyone keeps saying he is. He played ONE good game last year and we got him for that. That's all. I hope he proves me wrong though... but we should drop him this week (if there's anyone else who could possibly come in). He needs some more time in the SANFL, IMO.
ROFLMFAO.

What good game was that??????

Fergus Watts will be our future captain. He is the best tall prospect on out list and the type of player that you can build a forward line around. More than I can say about Skipworth ;)

Spinny the answer to you question is that he would be a good get but Dees will NOT let him go. More chance of getting Smith ;)

Originally posted by spindoctor
With a good season in the offing putting pressure on their salary cap and this Smith bloke supposedly the next big thing in their list, could we grab him for a 2nd round draft pick maybe?
No!

But you could probably get Smith for the right price (after all, Miller has a lock on CHF for the next 10 years).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back