adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
tottenham
Looking at the next couple of weeks....
Round 6: Western bulldogs at ES
Round 7: Port Adelaide at AS

Western bulldogs arent in greatest form atm but they are well ahead of us and we would expect to lose that one with it being in melbourne. The Port will be a tight one and every showdown for them is usually their grand final for the season which will make it very tough.

Luckily we have richmond at home in round 7 so that one is in the bag, but we might have to sticky the sack neil craig threads for a few weeks yet!

We'll be coming off being thrashed by Geelong and St Kilda in successive weeks so I reckon youll record a win against us.

We'll be coming off being thrashed by Geelong and St Kilda in successive weeks so I reckon youll record a win against us.
you guys try really hard against us though.

After the richmond game, we get:
North at ES
Brisbane at AS
Saints at ES
Fremantle at AS

Some of those matches like freo, north would of looked very easy in the pre-season, but are potentially loseable now.

No way, it will be another grand final after those 2 losses and your boys will be fired up. We'll still have no confidence and have all our players play in foreign positions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not looking forward to front up at Etihad on Friday. Ill clear my mind with shopping haha.

Going to be worse being around Port fans after they win too, ugh yuck.

Yes. Unless a miracle presents itself from somewhere...that is exactly where we will be. Not impressed at all. At least the Eagles sit top of the SANFL ladder...for now!:rolleyes:

Footy has been about turning it around, and bouncing back - but for us the likelihood is that we will follow the bouncing ball down the wooden spoon area for the 1st half the season - what happens after that is anybody's guess. As for turning it around I have had trouble turning myself around to keep the watching the games!!

But as we know - tomorrow is a new day and a week is long time in football - and we need to take each week as it comes, so we will all turn on our TV's next week and be hoping for something better than the product (to quote NC) we have been getting.

But will we??

Im book marking 0-6, Im utterly shattered right now, I would have thought after the terrible ending of last season the fire for this season would have been well and truely 'stoked' over the pre-season to make amends, NC talked it up, top four finish was expected we are now 0-4 and staring down the barrel, look Im going to go Friday night and sit through and support this club through whatever they 'dish up' but right now deep down this is just bloody terrible, no answers from the club just stubborness:(

I think crows will be 1-5. Will beat us in the showdown easy considering its always your grand final against us

Geelong maybe,St.Kilda Port would start Fav

At the risk of poor spelling this is the best reverse Physcology I have ever seen.

This is with out doubt the worst we have played

I think we'll definitely be 0-6. There's NO way we'll beat Bulldogs (although it'd be hilarious if we did :p) and going into a showdown without a win, yeahhh, there's no way we'll beat Port.

I dunno where else to put this, but after watching today's game, it looks like our late Gary Ayres days - the players don't look like enjoying their footy anymore - they look disinterested and like they'd rather be somewhere else. Time for the new exciting game plan to come out like last year...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back