Opinion Could we learn from Richmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

I bumped the thread because I think its relevant to the current situation.
I wasn't talking about the bump I was talking about one of replies to my argument.

It's funny you want to learn from Richmond but then claim they're easily pleased. They're only a good template when it suits your agenda.

As for your bump it's somewhat revelant but I don't think the situations that are comparable other then they both faced the sack.

I bumped the thread because I think its relevant to the current situation.

Great bump jmac proven to be on the money by Ben Darwin's theory before a football was kicked in anger this season.

I wasn't talking about the bump I was talking about one of replies to my argument.

It's funny you want to learn from Richmond but then claim they're easily pleased. They're only a good template when it suits your agenda.

As for your bump it's somewhat revelant but I don't think the situations that are comparable other then they both faced the sack.
The focus of the thread is more to do with Richmond's decision to sack their assistants and keep the incumbent coach, along with freeing the players up to attack more. It wasn't intended as a coach comparison. As I said earlier, I think both are at the same sort of level.

The focus of the thread is more to do with Richmond's decision to sack their assistants and keep the incumbent coach, along with freeing the players up to attack more. It wasn't intended as a coach comparison. As I said earlier, I think both are at the same sort of level.
Yes and I think Hardwick is at a higher level and your arguments against that was a deflection.

Yes and I think Hardwick is at a higher level and your arguments against that was a deflection.
I'm done trying to explain it to you.

There is nothing more certain than Richmond falling into a hole, scraping into the bottom of the 8, and getting rolled in the Elimination Final.

Why should we be learning from a basket case of 37 years?
Wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a typical Buckley sycophant, spends the time going through old posts trying t 'prove you wrong'.

Moron.
No silly, I just went through a thread I created and found your post. You were wrong, weren't you?

Typical ordinary human being, spends the time going through old posts trying to 'prove you wrong'.

Moron.
Now I'm an ordinary human. Make your mind up.

They've proved me wrong, absolutely. An Adelaide/Richmond Grand Final will be spectacular.

But enjoyed you trying to look the part, quoting my post.
So I was right, you were wrong. Thanks for the apology.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back