Norwegian Blue

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2012
Pining for the fjords
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
******* stupid game
I've never really been into country but a couple of years ago I was concentrating on something at work so had the headphones on, blocking the office out and listening to something or other on youtube. My song ended and youtube started playing random s**t and I just let it run. For some reason it threw The Dixie Chicks "Goodbye Earl" at me and I was blown away. That song and video clip are just about perfect.

Then I saw them on the 2017 tour, geez they were good. I think I was one of very few people in the audience who recognised the pre-recorded bluegrass piece in the middle of the show as a cover of Motorhead's "Ace of Spades".

Their cover of Bob Dylan's "Mississippi" was probably the highlight of the show:

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
This is just so cool

Is it me or does Waylon sound better live or what? Love watching him live. Most of the times he was just off his face on blow but still pretty darn good.
i've listened to his live album a million times by now.

He’s touring with Merle Haggard's band this time round so it might be a different type of show.
wish he was playing in Perth. One of the greatest song writers.

This tv series is a good watch IMo. They do Jennings, George jones, Billy Joe Shaver, Jonny paycheck and a few more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gough

Sep 29, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is it me or does Waylon sound better live or what? Love watching him live. Most of the times he was just off his face on blow but still pretty darn good.
i've listened to his live album a million times by now.

wish he was playing in Perth. One of the greatest song writers.

This tv series is a good watch IMo. They do Jennings, George jones, Billy Joe Shaver, Jonny paycheck and a few more.
I'm so buzzed for Kristofferson, it was the privilege of my life to see him once, I can't believe I'm going to get another chance.

Top Bottom