Rumour Cousins considers shock WA footy comeback

Remove this Banner Ad

He is at the bottom.
You recon Brian wouldn't be happy to see him have a go ?
DH.
I'm not buying this sh*t.
He has done nothing but waste other peoples time.
He's shat on his only family and friends.
Have a chat to his old man about Ben.
How many ******* chances does one bloke need? He can't commit to a football side. What about the coaches and staff who don't get paid and put in the time and effort?

Ben needs to start at the bottom now, get clean and achieve a simple work routine to gain people's trust again. Gain his families trust again.

On CPH2113 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm not buying this sh*t.
He has done nothing but waste other peoples time.
He's shat on his only family and friends.
Have a chat to his old man about Ben.
How many ******* chances does one bloke need? He can't commit to a football side. What about the coaches and staff who don't get paid and put in the time and effort?

Ben needs to start at the bottom now, get clean and achieve a simple work routine to gain people's trust again. Gain his families trust again.

Good on ya Dr *******
Have you had a chat with his old man? My god is this just a s**t post from start to finish.
Maybe he has seen a doctor or a counsellor and their advice is to find a an activity, a hobbie to give him some schedule in his life

Good on ya Dr *******
Have you had a chat with his old man? My god is this just a sh*t post from start to finish.
Maybe he has seen a doctor or a counsellor and their advice is to find a an activity, a hobbie to give him some schedule in his life

he already has a hobby.

meth

Na, fu** him for being given dozens of chances and every time spitting in the face of people who have sacrificed a lot to try and help him.

fu** him for being an evil monster and terrorisizing his family.

fu** him for putting drugs before his children for over a decade.

And fu** him for using the money's he's gonna get from these games to fund drug dealers and harm our community further.

So yes, what an absolute campaigner is spot on. Oxygen thief.
Look, I get where you are coming from. But Cousins is a victim to drug use, which is the source of every issue you just put forward. We are fortunate enough to have never been dependent on substances, others not so much. Despite everything (and whether you think Cousins is a piece of s**t or not), he does deserve to play football on the weekend (for a small amount of money) without being criticised for it.

Look, I get where you are coming from. But Cousins is a victim to drug use, which is the source of every issue you just put forward. We are fortunate enough to have never been dependent on substances, others not so much. Despite everything (and whether you think Cousins is a piece of sh*t or not), he does deserve to play football on the weekend (for a small amount of money) without being criticised for it.

He deserves nothing until he puts in a decade of hard 9-5 work and taking care of his family without abusing them and stays clean.

Until he does that he is an oxygen thief who is just looking for his next hit. When was the last time he went to rehab? Has he ever been?

He deserves nothing until he puts in a decade of hard 9-5 work and taking care of his family without abusing them and stays clean.

Until he does that he is an oxygen thief who is just looking for his next hit. When was the last time he went to rehab? Has he ever been?
How do you expect anyone to take the first step forward in recovery if you are going to label them a filthy junkie whenever they leave the house? Cousins has made bad decisions, but if you continue to abuse and criticise him for every decision he makes that’s more of an indictment on you than it is on him.

Last edited:

Whilst I completely understand the lack of trust and respect cousins deservedly has I think you've shown yourself as someone who doesn't understand addiction or mental illness, not even the mother of his child has this much animosity towards him.

Nobody knows what Ben's current status is, he could be clean and working for all we know but participating in a community organisation in a physical and social team event is a positive step forward in recovery from addiction.

The only oxygen thief around here is you. Multiple places you've shown yourself to be a scum person.

Whilst I completely understand the lack of trust and respect cousins deservedly has I think you've shown yourself as someone who doesn't understand addiction or mental illness, not even the mother of his child has this much animosity towards him.

Nobody knows what Ben's current status is, he could be clean and working for all we know but participating in a community organisation in a physical and social team event is a positive step forward in recovery from addiction.

The mother constantly has to call the cops on Ben and has had to take out court orders on him, but yea, I'm sure she loves how he has treated her family.

Of course people with addictions should be given multiple chances, Ben's on about chance 47 now and at some point even druggies have to take responsibility for their actions.

I suspect if you ever have a female friend or family member attacked or robbed by an addict high on meth you wont be so forgiving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The mother constantly has to call the cops on Ben and has had to take out court orders on him, but yea, I'm sure she loves how he has treated her family.

Of course people with addictions should be given multiple chances, Ben's on about chance 47 now and at some point even druggies have to take responsibility for their actions.

I suspect if you ever have a female friend or family member attacked or robbed by an addict high on meth you wont be so forgiving.

Have you seen or read any quotes from Ben's former partner? I assume you have not as that might give you a better insight as opposed to being outraged on her behalf.

Not that it is any of your business but I have a lot of experience with addiction including having family members lose their life to it. I don't disagree that personal ownership and accountability is key to overcoming it, no one can resolve the addiction but the addict themselves but that is also a very simplistic view on a really complex subject matter.

Ultimately who are any of us to say that joining a community organization for the social and health benefits isn't a part of his recovery, from the outside it seems like a positive step and I think your views are incredibly strong without any current facts.

How do you expect anyone to take the first step forward in recovery if you are going to label them a filthy junkie whenever they leave the house? Cousins has made bad decisions, but if you continue to abuse and criticise him for every decision he makes that’s more of an indictment on you than it is on him.
Most likely the kind of person that sees a fat person in the gym on a treadmill and calls them a filthy fat prick

This may have something to do with some bail conditions than any real desire to get back to footy. I hope he can sort his life out but it is a tenuous hope.

You sure talk a lot of s**t for someone who asks a lot of questions. 😂😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back