Rumour Cousins considers shock WA footy comeback

Remove this Banner Ad

Would make an interesting team sheet every week.

Out- Thompson (hamstring) Cousins (jail)

Happens a little bit, sometimes well behaved prisoners nearing parole are given day release to play with a local or country club. Helps the club out with players and the prisoners get some brownie points for a parole hearing. There were a few playing in the WRFL a couple of years back.

So he should be well into training at the moment in the Metro's.

He's most likely only doing a Tuesday session though.

Any word out west on how he is travelling? This just appeared on my FB and he is looking in pretty good shape which is good to see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210406-211135_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210406-211135_Facebook.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 583
Go to rehab? Stop abusing drugs? Stop being an evil monster to his family? Those would be good starts, all he cares about is the drugs though, he's proven that a million times now, he doesn't deserve anymore chances.
He only has the hand he was dealt, playing footy is the only ace he has left, why shouldn't he play it if it leads him to a better place.

Any word out west on how he is travelling? This just appeared on my FB and he is looking in pretty good shape which is good to see.
That is the worst condition I have ever seen him in. Muscle tone gone. Skinny arms and legs. Vein popping out. Bags under bloodshot eyes. Looks like he is off his nut.
My guess is whoever AA&EA are have offered him enough to score a hit or two in order to make a good earn.

He only has the hand he was dealt, playing footy is the only ace he has left, why shouldn't he play it if it leads him to a better place.

Rehab, getting a job and stop terrorizing his family would be ways to get to a better place, this is a way of getting easy and quick cash... Do u think his kids are gonna see a cent of that? What do u think a junkie is gonna spend that cash on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rehab, getting a job and stop terrorizing his family would be ways to get to a better place, this is a way of getting easy and quick cash... Do u think his kids are gonna see a cent of that? What do u think a junkie is gonna spend that cash on?
Junk

bb1ad8eab03f0ffc1bddbb26fdd481cc

When I saw this thread title it was cut off at "Cousins considers shock...", I thought it was going to say "Cousins considers shock therapy". I actually thought it was a promising sign that he's willing to do anything to improve, drastic as it is. Sadly, I don't think playing WA footy is going to give him enough motivation to change everything that's screwed up in his life. It starts with the will to change, and a never quit attitude.

Be stunned if he plays in the MFL.

It is a shocking league.

It’s not that bad, but it went downhill when that number 44 from Warwick-Greenwood had to retire and move away. Mopped up everything across half back, the gun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back