anchor man

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2001
Success WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dockers ∧South Fremantle
They tell me that the West Coast Eagles went to the Fire and Rescue service and the SES to borrow some tarpaulins to see if they would be able to cover up all the happenings at the club and were told that they did not have enough for that.

Originally posted by anchor man
They tell me that the West Coast Eagles went to the Fire and Rescue service and the SES to borrow some tarpaulins to see if they would be able to cover up all the happenings at the club and were told that they did not have enough for that.

Troll Judge

Idea - 8.5
Delivery - 6
Effort - 5
Creativity - 7

Overall - 26.5/40

Not a bad effort for shall we say a padawan learner. Not the quality of say a Sabre but he has promise.

Re: Re: Cover up

Originally posted by jod23

Troll Judge

Idea - 8.5
Delivery - 6
Effort - 5
Creativity - 7

Overall - 26.5/40

Not a bad effort for shall we say a padawan learner. Not the quality of say a Sabre but he has promise.
Anchor Man,

Great work. I heard that as well from a reliable source.

Jod23,

You are the troll. It is because you are a West Coast fan who obviously just wants to give the Dockers fans hell. 'stick fat' to your own board which is the West Coast board and leave the Dockers fans alone.

Re: Re: Re: Cover up

Originally posted by suzi_olsen

Jod
You are the troll. It is because you are a West Coast fan who obviously just wants to give the Dockers fans hell. 'stick fat' to your own board which is the West Coast board and leave the Dockers fans alone.

YES SIR!!!

Re: Re: Re: Cover up

Originally posted by suzi_olsen

Anchor Man,

Great work. I heard that as well from a reliable source.

Jod23,

POT KETTLE BLACK

2 words to you slime

F*ck Off

Re: Re: Cover up

Originally posted by jod23

Troll Judge

Idea - 8.5
Delivery - 6
Effort - 5
Creativity - 7

Overall - 26.5/40

You can't troll on your own board, can ya??

If not, there are lots of trolls on the Weagles board.

Milo and Kuepper are bored, so they are posting trolls on the Eagles board. Looks like it's the same over here too.

Is Centrelink closed today?

Originally posted by Jabber
Milo and Kuepper are bored, so they are posting trolls on the Eagles board. Looks like it's the same over here too.

Is Centrelink closed today?

Kueppers was hardly a troll
He merely put those eagle supporters back in there place and made them look stupid once again.

Originally posted by sabre_ac

Kuepper was a troll
He tried put those eagle supporters back in there place and ended up looking stupid once again.

Something you are capable of, hey sabre...:D ;)

*all in fun violet crumbles*

Puttin you in your place?
Why yes yes I am:p

;)

slow day today...looks like all are bored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey!
Two can play at that game

At least my team aint slow at making the finals....;)

You would think w/ all the drug cover ups, in house fighting, crying about the media & worrying about your aging list you Wet Toast fans would be on your own board having a cry instead of wasting our time.

"Where the Weagles were flying High"

Sums it up don't ya think:D

Originally posted by Monkey^Magic
You would think w/ all the drug cover ups, in house fighting, crying about the media & worrying about your aging list you Wet Toast fans would be on your own board having a cry instead of wasting our time.

"Where the Weagles were flying High"

Sums it up don't ya think:D

Nice comeback, but I would not expect any less from you bunch of violet pansies. After all, you do have a wooden spoon in your collection to try and stir with.

*snickers*

Aging list? I think our side is younger than yours.

I'd be worried about Haselby, I hope the crumbles don't lose him, he is vital to your side to be come a powerhouse.
Best of luck on signing him up. I am sincere.

Come back when your club has played finals and then I admit Freo are finally a "real footy side"

;)

All in fun violets.

PS: go to http://au.geocities.com/jassimara/downloads.html

You may be able to get the Freo wooden spoon limited edition WinAmp skin.

(In all fairness, my comments are tongue in cheek. ;) )
There is a decent Violet crumble WinAmp skin there too on the AFL page.

Originally posted by Goldenblue

Nice comeback, but I would not expect any less from you bunch of violet pansies. After all, you do have a wooden spoon in your collection to try and stir with.

*snickers*

Aging list? I think our side is younger than yours.

I'd be worried about Haselby, I hope the crumbles don't lose him, he is vital to your side to be come a powerhouse.
Best of luck on signing him up. I am sincere.

Come back when your club has played finals and then I admit Freo are finally a "real footy side"

;)

All in fun violets.

PS: go to http://au.geocities.com/jassimara/downloads.html

You may be able to get the Freo wooden spoon limited edition WinAmp skin.

(In all fairness, my comments are tongue in cheek. ;) )
There is a decent Violet crumble WinAmp skin there too on the AFL page.

I dare any expert to tip us out of the 8 for 2003 <-- I think most experts will. And I also think most experts will tip Freo to finish above the Eagles again ;)

About your playing list being younger, next years ours will definately be younger after all our older players are being delisted/ traded/ retired. Anyway, the nucleus of our side are all around 20-23. Your nucleus is 19-30. It will make it harder for your side to win a premiership I think, simply because the ages of your players are scattered. They won't get a chance to really develop together, and all hit their primes at the same time.

Anyway, nice site :)

gb.JPG

LMAO, I hope that isn't you, Golden Blue :D :D :eek: :cool: ;)

Originally posted by Kenny_01
I dare any expert to tip us out of the 8 for 2003 <-- I think most experts will. And I also think most experts will tip Freo to finish above the Eagles again ;)

And they will be wrong again.

About your playing list being younger, next years ours will definately be younger after all our older players are being delisted/ traded/ retired

Your list will also be smaller.

:D

Your list will also be smaller.

No smaller than the 22 players who gave your boys a hiding last time we met hey.:D
You'll know all about it when the AFL announces your over the salary cap at the end of the season.

Top effort. You obviously weren't posting here in March, when this joke first appeared.

Sorry carneagle, no I wasn't but I think it's a time age classic.

"Were the Weagles were flying High" see what I mean.

gb.JPG

LMAO, I hope that isn't you, Golden Blue :D :D :eek: :cool: ;)

Yup Kenny, that is me, just after the win against the Lions earlier in the year. You can see the delight in my eyes. Thanks for the to and fro ribbing, it's been enjoyable. You seem like a nice bloke, nice to have met you.

Gorilla boy, you are WRONG about the salary cap. It was Carlton. :D

And once again, you show Freo only worry about beating the mighty Eagles. When you think about beating other sides in the comp, you may make the finals. :D :D ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back