Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
Poor choice.
Bog average song.
I think you just killed your own thread.
A bit harsh, as it seems a decent enough performance, but really hard to tell given the 'handycam' level recording of it, with the audience singing along and drowning out his vocals for one thing.

Accordingly, I'd be surprised if the artist would be happy with this being posted online..?

rank and file

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2013
michael mitchell country
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
bell park
A bit harsh, as it seems a decent enough performance, but really hard to tell given the 'handycam' level recording of it, with the audience singing along and drowning out his vocals for one thing.

Accordingly, I'd be surprised if the artist would be happy with this being posted online..?
Doubt it,but at the time the artist's happiness is irrelevant unless they ban mobiles at their gigs.

deanc

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
Never was a fan of My Doona's pop career. Then she had a break, a child and looked to expand into other areas which included such projects as the movie Evita.

Evita was by far Madonna’s best vocal work, which she acknowledges was thanks to months of vocal training she undertook to prepare for this. Madonna developed an upper register that she didn't know she had.
Never before or really thereafter did we see her perform like this - her rendition/cover of 'Don't Cry for me Argentina' is sublime.

Last edited:

deanc

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
Now for something a little different - a stunning adaptation of the iconic timeless classic - having a bad day, watch this..!

Beggars belief to think how much planning and rehearsal would go into producing such an inspirational performance..?

PoopingHindi

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Now for something a little different - a stunning adaptation of the iconic timeless classic - having a bad day, watch this..!

Beggars belief to think how much planning and rehearsal would go into producing such an inspirational performance..?

I prefer this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad