Mega Thread COVID-19 Carlton & the AFL - NO POLITICS/NO RELIGION/NO CONSPIRACIES ETC

Remove this Banner Ad

Throw the absolute book at these people. Whatever their reasons, they're doing this knowingly and could be (are) causing unbelievable physical, psychological, economical and mental health harm for the entire state of VIC.

Fines not enough. Start locking these people up. Maybe then people will start doing the right thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey aph, would you have any idea what day and time the vanilla case was there? spent majority of my sunday in that area.....

Friday jooce8891

OakleighVanilla Lounge 17-21 Eaton MallOakleigh VIC 3166
Exposure period

09/07/2021 2:45pm - 4:30pm
Case attended venueDate added

14/07/2021 12:30pm
Tier 1 - Get tested immediately and quarantine for 14 days from exposure Anyone who has visited this location during these times must get tested immediately and quarantine for 14 days from the exposure.

Friday jooce8891

OakleighVanilla Lounge 17-21 Eaton MallOakleigh VIC 3166
Exposure period

09/07/2021 2:45pm - 4:30pm
Case attended venueDate added

14/07/2021 12:30pm
Tier 1 - Get tested immediately and quarantine for 14 days from exposure Anyone who has visited this location during these times must get tested immediately and quarantine for 14 days from the exposure.
Thanks aph

Feel for all of you Victorians. I'm angry for you that the selfish and stupid actions of a few could quickly cascade into even more heartache for the state.

Seriously, those twats who caused this (removallists and ppl who shopped during their 'iso')...

I think i'm going to have to cancel my trip to Melbourne. Just bought my ticket to the game (refundable) and was going to try and see Charlie play too, but seems like this isn't going to go away. I must be a bad luck charm, last time I tried to go to Melbourne was Round 1 2020 when Covid all kicked off.

I'm super flat, hope everyone in Melbourne is okay.

Go and get tested Faz.

Yep. Wife just pulled son from school already to go get test then come home. I've registered online, heading to drive-through test site momentarily.

Social plans in f@(%!&$ tatters again. Siiiiiigh.

Throw the absolute book at these people. Whatever their reasons, they're doing this knowingly and could be (are) causing unbelievable physical, psychological, economical and mental health harm for the entire state of VIC.

Fines not enough. Start locking these people up. Maybe then people will start doing the right thing.

Guy in WA got locked up this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back