COVID-19 / Coronavirus

Remove this Banner Ad

People have such strong views on what everyone else should be doing.
Ive never understood it.

Make your own decisions based on what you think is best for you and your family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No jab no play. This is the precursor to no jab no watch. 👍👍👍. Gotta love capitalism and the freedoms afforded to private employers like the AFL
NSW locking our unvaccinated border crossers on the 1st if November as well. Might only be for a month but it's happening

No jab no play. This is the precursor to no jab no watch. 👍👍👍. Gotta love capitalism and the freedoms afforded to private employers like the AFL
I don't want to have to sit next to or near anyone who is unvaccinated at the footy next year. It's bad enough they let Essendon supporters into the stands.

Why? Your vaccinated, surely that means, you can’t catch it or pass it on right? I mean if the vaccination does what it is supposed to do, which is to help prevent catching and passing on the virus, then your safe.

If your saying that the vaccine doesn’t prevent that, then how effective is this miracle cure, if it doesn’t do what it is supposed to do?
The vaccine doesn't make you "immune" to the virus in the sense that it is impossible for you to become infected. It just provides your immune system with the ability to fight it off more effectively should you get it and reducing the chances you pass it on. It's another layer of protection like wearing a mask, social distancing and washing your hands. And it's most effective when everyone who can gets it.

So I'm at the footy next year and if I happen to sit next to someone unvaccinated they could still pass the virus onto me. Thankfully I'm vaccinated, young and healthy so I probably don't even show any symptoms, but unbeknownst to me I could then take that virus away with me to visit people who are at more risk (like my friend who is vaccinated but immunocompromised) and they could be less fortunate.

But even if the vaccine did provide individuals with perfect protection and there was zero risk of me getting it or passing it on from them, I still wouldn't want to sit near someone who is potentially going to be coughing throughout the entire game.

Sounds a bit like you and your friends..

Just do the right thing and wear your mask :)

#istandbydan
I don't have any standard talking points with my friends, we just kind of shoot the s**t

Why? Your vaccinated, surely that means, you can’t catch it or pass it on right? I mean if the vaccination does what it is supposed to do, which is to help prevent catching and passing on the virus, then your safe.

If your saying that the vaccine doesn’t prevent that, then how effective is this miracle cure, if it doesn’t do what it is supposed to do?

They've changed the definition of vaccine now Nugett, WHO changed it a few months ago lol.

It's a vaccination, get a f*7cken grip mate. You people carry on like a bunch of babies. You've all had your measles, your polio, and countless other vaccinations and now you have all become SOFT. Scared of a little vaccination but I am sure happy with countless other prescription drugs. Just listen to yourselves.

Wah wah experimental vaccine wah wah
wah wah we don't know if i'll turn into a lizard wah wah
Wah wah it was developed too fast wah wah

At least the naturopath nutters have some kind of warped ideological reason for not taking the vaccine.
The rest of you moaning about this other stuff are seriously soft.

#covidcrybabies

It's a vaccination, get a f*7cken grip mate. You people carry on like a bunch of babies. You've all had your measles, your polio, and countless other vaccinations and now you have all become SOFT. Scared of a little vaccination but I am sure happy with countless other prescription drugs. Just listen to yourselves.

Wah wah experimental vaccine wah wah
wah wah we don't know if i'll turn into a lizard wah wah
Wah wah it was developed too fast wah wah

At least the naturopath nutters have some kind of warped ideological reason for not taking the vaccine.
The rest of you moaning about this other stuff are seriously soft.

Just keep your mask and face shield on in the supermarket mate, or outdoors if you live in Victoria.

I'll worry about me.

Just keep your mask and face shield on in the supermarket mate, or outdoors if you live in Victoria.

I'll worry about me.
You wearing a mask and social distancing hodgey or have you gone full * everyone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back