COVID-19 / Coronavirus

Remove this Banner Ad

If a virus particle is present in a sample of diseased tissue, how would you know if the virus caused the disease, or if disease caused the virus?

Perhaps a virus is a beneficial organism that breaks down already diseased cells rather than an invasive pathogen that destroys healthy cells?

Germ theory vs terrain theory.

If a virus particle is present in a sample of diseased tissue, how would you know if the virus caused the disease, or if disease caused the virus?

Perhaps a virus is a beneficial organism that breaks down already diseased cells rather than an invasive pathogen that destroys healthy cells?

Germ theory vs terrain theory.
WTF hahaha. Its like ppl talking about gravity using the density of air to describe it

You're one of the most rational people on here. Why resort to dismissive mockery?

By the way, it's density and buoyancy.
Because what u said was rubbish. A virus is like any other living organism. It needs to feed pro create and give out waste. It is what makes u sick. And btw gravity exists It is one of the universal constants. It is used in all the science we know as a species. Buoyancy and density are use to describe the properties of liquids, solids and gases. Every thing in the universe exhibits this attractive force. Its just that we just feel the force on the earth because of its mass which is massive compared to a human being. Here ends the lesson science 101.

Because what u said was rubbish. A virus is like any other living organism. It needs to feed pro create and give out waste. It is what makes u sick. And btw gravity exists It is one of the universal constants. It is used in all the science we know as a species. Buoyancy and density are use to describe the properties of liquids, solids and gases. Every thing in the universe exhibits this attractive force. Its just that we just feel the force on the earth because of its mass which is massive compared to a human being. Here ends the lesson science 101.
You claim that a virus is a living organism, yet it lacks the neccessary characteristics which define a living organism. A virus has no respiratory, nervous, digestive or reproductive system for instance.

Gravity is of course a theory, not a law, which is an important distinction to consider when claiming facts based upon it.

Being a theory, much like germ theory, means it should remain open to inquisition and debate without prejudice and censorship.

You claim that a virus is a living organism, yet it lacks the neccessary characteristics which define a living organism. A virus has no respiratory, nervous, digestive or reproductive system for instance.

Gravity is of course a theory, not a law, which is an important distinction to consider when claiming facts based upon it.

Being a theory, much like germ theory, means it should remain open to inquisition and debate without prejudice and censorship.
You're right its hard to classify a virus. But i am not getting into a discussion about this. I really can not be bothered

Luck, good health, combination of both

So many people willingly choose not to have good enough which is one of my frustrations, if more people took care of their diets and exercised how they should the world would be in a lot better place.

So many people willingly choose not to have good enough which is one of my frustrations, if more people took care of their diets and exercised how they should the world would be in a lot better place.
I agree.

I think many people are carrying a victim mentality that disease is something given to them, rather than created by them, primarily via their lifestyle choices.

It's a very disempowering mindset which seems to result in disclaiming responsibility and outsourcing authority of your health.

Last edited:
Luck, good health, combination of both
Below table displays a 99.9% survival rate under 60 years of age.
  • 99.9% think on that for a bit!
  • Please be aware this data was recorded prior to the vaccinations. In theory the vaccination would have improved this data.
  • How much can you improve on 0.1
Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics - COVID-19 Mortality

1647210817062.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• In Australia the median age for those who died from COVID-19 was 86.9 years (85.2 years for males, 88.4 years for females). Average age of death in Australia 82.9 years
  • Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics COVID-19 Mortality
  • The average age of Covid death is higher than the average age of death!

• Please be aware this data was recorded prior to the vaccinations. In theory the vaccination would have improved this data.

View attachment 1343863
Everyone, rush out and get an experimental vaccination. You have a 0.1% change of dying.

Last edited:
  • In Australia the median age for those who died from COVID-19 was 86.9 years (85.2 years for males, 88.4 years for females). Average age of death in Australia 82.9 years
  • Source: Australian Bureau of Statistics COVID-19 Mortality
  • The average age of Covid death is higher than the average age of death!
"Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Burna. 14% of people know that."

So you caught a deadly disease, but because you were vaccinated you didn't die.

Sort of like it worked, right?
Seriously do some research. Pre Vaccine – Australian Bureau of Statistics shows a 99.9% recovery rate before the Vaccine was released.

BTW I’m unvaccinated. I caught Covid from my triple vaxed wife. She was sicker than me, out for maybe 3 days. Personally, I have a headache and a little tired for a couple of days. Both my daughters were positive A symptomatic.

"Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Burna. 14% of people know that."

Seriously I know and they do! But when you back it up with the Australian Bureau of Statistics link proving the point. It hard to argue against!

Seriously do some research. Pre Vaccine – Australian Bureau of Statistics shows a 99.9% recovery rate before the Vaccine was released.

BTW I’m unvaccinated. I caught Covid from my triple vaxed wife. She was sicker than me, out for maybe 3 days. Personally, I have a headache and a little tired for a couple of days. Both my daughters were positive A symptomatic.
ooohhh....the "research" card

View attachment 1343863
i don't understand idiots using this as a reason for not getting vaxxed

Like yeah, it's a small risk, but why opt out of choosing to increase your chances of survival? For the sake of a needle. Makes no sense

i don't understand idiots using this as a reason for not getting vaxxed

Like yeah, it's a small risk, but why opt out of choosing to increase your chances of survival? For the sake of a needle. Makes no sense
Education for you.

The ‘needle’ has already been proven to be dangerous. But you ‘believers’ will never ever admit your wrong.

A little education for you.

The FDA originally had 55 years to make vaccine related information available public

Why do they need 55 years to release the data?

FDA says it wants 55 YEARS to process FOIA requests about COVID-19 vaccines - meaning data may not be available to the public until 2076

December 6, 2021

US FDA just asked a federal judge to increase the time from 55 years to 75 years to produce the vaccine data and documents.

Now effectively asks to have until at least 2096 to produce the documents. Not a typo. A total of at least 75 - Why do they need 75 years?

January 7th, 2022

Judge scraps 75-year FDA timeline to release Pfizer vaccine safety data, giving agency eight months

So, here’s how it works.
  • There are 450,000 pages of data.
  • Originally ruling FDA we’re to producing 500 pages a month.
  • FDA's proposed timeline at 500 pages a month would end in 2097
  • New ruling is 55,000 a month.
  • Data to be released on first of every month, starting 1st March (This data is scary, already proves you wrong)
  • That means all the vaccine data should be public by the end of September
Anyone who is capable of critical thinking who reads all the material now available. Hears the voices of the doctors and scientists speaking out against the jab and still believes the jab is ok is completely dominated by the fear narrative or caving for social pressure.

Education for you.

The ‘needle’ has already been proven to be dangerous. But you ‘believers’ will never ever admit your wrong.

The FDA originally had 55 years to make vaccine related information available public

FDA says it wants 55 YEARS to process FOIA requests about COVID-19 vaccines - meaning data may not be available to the public until 2076

December 6, 2021

US FDA just asked a federal judge to increase the time from 55 years to 75 years to produce the vaccine data and documents.

Now effectively asks to have until at least 2096 to produce the documents. Not a typo. A total of at least 75 - Why do they need 75 years?

January 7th, 2022

Judge scraps 75-year FDA timeline to release Pfizer vaccine safety data, giving agency eight months

So, here’s how it works.
  • Data to be released on first of every month, starting 1st March (This data is scary, already proves you wrong)
Anyone who is capable of critical thinking who reads all the material now available. Hears the voices of the doctors and scientists speaking out against the jab and still believes the jab is ok is completely dominated by the fear narrative or caving for social pressure.
Google cut and paste research, got to love it.

Education for you.

December 6, 2021

January 7th, 2022

So, here’s how it works.
How many doctors and scientists? The vast majority and i mean probably greater than 80 to 85% and thats being generous believe the vaccine helps. Critical thinking is another way of saying alternative thinking. So called enlightened. I think most ppl rely on the so called experts to do their thinking for them with specific matters. Engineers build things. Doctors do their thing and so on. Because no matter how much you have read on the subject it doesnt make you an expert no matter how much you want to believe it. Most of the fields i have listed have peer reviews of information that validate information provided by experts by other subject matter experts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back