COVID-19 / Coronavirus

Remove this Banner Ad

Been told via a business contact (senior executive at a tier 1 power company) that it will be a state wide lockdown. Rang my contact at Fitness Australia, so to get a different industry and he said word is the same and it’ll be announced this afternoon and from tomorrow night. Back to square one.

I get the feeling a better thing to do would be to lock-up our government, call in the ADF and well everyone will be happy.

Sky news saying metro Melb 100% locked down.. discussions still ongoing about state lockdown
Lockdown is happening. Metro only.

For 4 weeks

Last edited:
The commonwealth needs to take control of the situation, it’s a disaster man.. The 3 stooges in DA/Mikakos and Sutton need to go and go right now.
Alternatively, defend the indefensible...

The masses will keep swallowing each page from the Labor Hymn Book for Trained Mutts... Everything they do is staged for the effect and to stooge the dumbest..

God help us...

The commonwealth needs to take control of the situation, it’s a disaster man.. The 3 stooges in DA/Mikakos and Sutton need to go and go right now.
I'd be interested to know how you think that would work legally given the federation

Alternatively, defend the indefensible...

The masses will keep swallowing each page from the Labor Hymn Book for Trained Mutts... Everything they do is staged for the effect and to stooge the dumbest..

God help us...

Let’s hope people wake up to the utter corruption and criminality of our state government.

It won’t work unless the state gives an SOS.. DA has already rejected offers to help.
Offers of help isn't the feds taking over the running of the state and deposing Andrews which is what you keep calling for.

And offer of help from the federal governments and other states have already been taken up. I know you know this because you pointed to Andrews accepting help as proof he didn't know what he was doing.

When he asks for help he's incompetent, when he doesn't ask for help hes incompetent

You literally just use anything that happens as an excuse to bag them. Doesn't matter if you are right at all because clearly you've got no ability to look at this issue clearly and for every good point you make you undermine yourself by claiming the opposite is also true

Commonwealth think it might be a good idea for a Hawaiian Holiday being a crisis and all. :tearsofjoy: :thumbsu:

Offers of help isn't the feds taking over the running of the state and deposing Andrews which is what you keep calling for.

And offer of help from the federal governments and other states have already been taken up. I know you know this because you pointed to Andrews accepting help as proof he didn't know what he was doing.

When he asks for help he's incompetent, when he doesn't ask for help hes incompetent

You literally just use anything that happens as an excuse to bag them. Doesn't matter if you are right at all because clearly you've got no ability to look at this issue clearly and for every good point you make you undermine yourself by claiming the opposite is also true

I am saying categorically that DA and his cronies, who are the most clueless bunch of morons in the country can not navigate this, it is clear that he is incapable and it should he handed over in totality.

The only help he has accepted is team leaders for contact tracing and some medical staff from the ADF, that’s a long way away from handing over responsibility.

All decision making should be taken away from DA & Sutton, and what role Mikakos plays I don’t know but her blatant lying at pressers should result in her sacking as well.

I’m not undermining myself, I’ve said from the get go this should be handed over, that has not wavered once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am saying categorically that DA and his cronies, who are the most clueless bunch of morons in the country can not navigate this, it is clear that he is incapable and it should he handed over in totality.

The only help he has accepted is team leaders for contact tracing and some medical staff from the ADF, that’s a long way away from handing over responsibility.

All decision making should be taken away from DA & Sutton, and what role Mikakos plays I don’t know but her blatant lying at pressers should result in her sacking as well.

I’m not undermining myself, I’ve said from the get go this should be handed over, that has not wavered once.
Hand over what Tige?

I must say it is great to hear leaders around the country speak of Victorians like we are all plague carriers.

Really feel for those who are in border communities and are copping massive flack right now just because of their post code

All decision making, health advice and direction.
All decision making on what? Be specific you've been bleating about this for a long time without saying what you actually want done

This thread needs a shuffle, it has absolutely no place on the Hawthorn Football Board as it has nothing at all to do with football - Lethals Lounge is the more correct place for this loose grouping of chest beating drivel and conjecture, bizarre conspiracy theorem peddled by the mentally challenged, the occasional fact and sandy vags aplenty - although I have great trepidation in recommending anything so trite and full of absolute bullshit be sent anywhere that has Lethal's name.

Quite frankly the thread is an abomination.
Whatever - there is so much misinformation being deliberately peddled by one particular imbecile that the thread has totally lost its focus and any claim to authenticity.

I'm moving on and might head over to Lethals for some footy talk.

Four word story and the heavy metal thread sh*t all over whats going on here.

I will miss your posts they are always such a breath of fresh air.

Six week metro lockdown plus Broady.

Any talk of stopping International travelers for a while, would seem fecking obvious.
Cannot control the ones we already have.

Six week metro lockdown plus Broady.

Any talk of stopping International travelers for a while, would seem fecking obvious.
Cannot control the ones we already have.
we already stopped taking them

it's why all the other states are suddenly capping how many they will take

we already stopped taking them

it's why all the other states are suddenly capping how many they will take
Missed that.

I honestly feel that stopping all international travelers entering, including returning Aussies is a wise solution for the time being.

Just remember that even for something like the Melbourne cup, Horses go into quarantine overseas for a period of time and must test clean before travailing and still have to do the same upon arrival here.
Is worlds best practice for bio security and pretty sound example of how go about things, yet Governments of all persuasions are guilty of worrying about the vote and not going hard on this for long enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back