Mega Thread >>COVID-19 DISCUSSION THREAD<<

Remove this Banner Ad

My 65+ mum was turned away from Woolies because she forgot her pensioners card, and they wouldn't accept a drivers licence as a form of ID.

Hope the staff member gets COVID in her anus.
My parents are self funded retirees and they don’t get a pensioners card. They have to battle it out with the younger generation for a toilet roll.

My 65+ mum was turned away from Woolies because she forgot her pensioners card, and they wouldn't accept a drivers licence as a form of ID.

Hope the staff member gets COVID in her anus.
The first day my local Woolies copped an absolute lashing because they didn't check anyones ID and let ppl buy items while they were clearly in their 20s. Looks like they've gone to the extreme now - not all 65+ yr olds are pensioners!

Anyone know anyone with it yet
I have a headache, and possibly an ear ache (hasn't developed enough to tell whether it's just part of the headache or not), so obviously I have it and am dying already.... :eek: o_O:oops:

Or else I'm just a little stressed and over worked... :rolleyes:

GotTheGoodes if you took offense at my post, please accept my apologies... I meant no offense to any generation, just generally that how can you expect people who are routinely lied to trust anyone... I certainly did not mean to indicate that anyone had been raised wrong or that any one generation was to blame... I was actually standing up for the young people. Perhaps I phrased poorly...

Edit: I have deleted the second part of the post because I considered upon reading it again it was inflammatory... I have deleted my quoting of your post for the same reasons...

I am going to take my own advice and just chill it down...

Last edited:
I have a headache, and possibly an ear ache (hasn't developed enough to tell whether it's just part of the headache or not), so obviously I have it and am dying already.... :eek: o_O:oops:

Or else I'm just a little stressed and over worked... :rolleyes:
you and me both. short staffed so working 12 day fortnight 10 hour shifts most days. great for the pay packet, and gets me out of the house, but everytime I wake I feel like that. a strong coffee fixes it..

wonder how many anti-vaxxers will rush to get the corona vaccine once it's available, quietly of course
a lot have already see Trump twitter
The president then retweeted, or posted to his own account, a number of replies, including one from a man named Chuck Callesto, who is identified as a “Digital Real Estate Manager,” promoting a possible cure.
“They should take a SERIOUS LOOK at this...” Callesto wrote in the tweet posted to the president’s account, with a link to a story with the headline “REPORT: French Doctor Reports 100 % Cure Rate Using Malaria Drug to Treat Corona Virus.”

Not sure the government strategies work

people getting the arse left right and centre

Centrelink downstairs from us watching the morning lineup this week
Yep! It's the same everywhere... I know of at least one person in half a dozen families who have been given the arse as of 5 pm yesterday. Add a few dozen that have had their hours reduced anywhere from 20-50%

Many people I know are not going to make it through financially if this keeps up...

Yep! It's the same everywhere... I know of at least one person in half a dozen families who have been given the arse as of 5 pm yesterday. Add a few dozen that have had their hours reduced anywhere from 20-50%

Many people I know are not going to make it through financially if this keeps up...

Government will end up employing everyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crime will spike. the money the gov is giving is not enough

feels misplaced

easy to sit in the cheap seats i realise, but the rich are just going to end up richer

feels misplaced

easy to sit in the cheap seats i realise, but the rich are just going to end up richer
the rich will always be ok, i don't give a toss about them. I don't want someone desperate enough to start robbing people, it will happen. so many people live week to week and now they have no income. The money is coming too late and is insufficient.

What about the scenes at Bondi though? Unless you are saying the Lawn Bowls championships were at Bondi?

The worst one's bar none are the ones that have hoarded all the supplies in a short space of time.

Personally I feel it's the mixed signals coming from everywhere. Some are saying one thing, then someone says another.

Personally the only thing that will change to me will be working from home rather than work and everything is the same via Skype anyway.

Went to a wholesale butcher last week. They were making bulk bags. The selfish lady in front of me bought 5 x 3kg bags of chicken breasts. in addition to bags of mince and sausages. Selfish

Went to a wholesale butcher last week. They were making bulk bags. The selfish lady in front of me bought 5 x 3kg bags of chicken breasts. in addition to bags of mince and sausages. Selfish
you didn't say anything? I would have been all over it. Can stand selfishness, and queue jumpers, just hate it

My parents lived through a war (where chemical weapons were used mind you) and they've never seen a level of panic like what they are seeing in Sydney.

"Australia is good country, people very stupid though" ~ My Dad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back