Mega Thread >>COVID-19 DISCUSSION THREAD<<

Remove this Banner Ad

Over in WA we'd be doing absolutely fine if you dickheads hadn't let that cruise ship dock. 25% of our cases come from cruise ships so far, with a bunch of others coming from direct contact with those passengers
Hearing similar things about Sydney

i Wonder if laundromat s are considered essential. Need a bag wash done. If I drop it in tomorrow and they close things down further over the weekend, i’d Be going commando for the foreseeable future.

Millions will die over there... all those homeless, others who are living on or below the poverty line, no health support, no positive initiatives, it's going to be carnage. It will be the blacks, hispanics and other groups that suffer the most... Imagine if it gets into their prison system...

I feel really sorry for them, but perhaps they'll finally wake up and smell the death! Maybe the people will force the govt to look after all it's people instead of just it's rich and middle classes...
wait for the crime to happen. people desperate for whatever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn! It must may you look like your dancing...

I'm quite graceful I'll have you know.

DimpledUniformAllosaurus-max-1mb.gif

wait for the crime to happen. people desperate for whatever
Will be short live phase... because then they'll be too sick to do anything but die! Underfed, under-nourished and poor hygiene... not their fault, to poor to be otherwise, but there's bound to increase in the shooting of African Americans, Hispanic and Chinese (and anybody else they are afraid of).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back